Aren't you people a little OLD for this?

Whoa whoa..let's not turn a fun thread into wrestlemania...that's this sunday so let's leave the shouting and violent outbursts to the pros.
Finally: You better watch your mouth. You may find yourself in a bad spot. Trust me when I tell you, all that drama in your past is nothing compared to what I can bring to your future? Understand _______ ? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Enough said....BW's "true" colors....shine through well above her hypocrisy...as usual....
"Oh yes, Brooke just sit around and let Busted Amy bash you day after day and say nothing at all".

Get Real!

Read Amy's posting history, she can't keep my name out of her mouth, every 5th post she is spreading lies about me. Then look though my posting history, before today, I have not mentioned her name in well, I can't even remember the last time I even thought about her drama filled ass.

How much do you want me to take? It's about time she gets something said back to her.
What did Freddy say? "Fat bottom girls make the world go around" or something like that...... hehehehe!
"Oh yes, Brooke just sit around and let Busted Amy bash you day after day and say nothing at all".

Get Real!

Read Amy's posting history, she can't keep my name out of her mouth, every 5th post she is spreading lies about me. Then look though my posting history, before today, I have not mentioned her name in well, I can't even remember the last time I even thought about her drama filled ass.

How much do you want me to take? It's about time she gets something said back to her. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Drama aside....did she physically threaten you?....just asking...
What did Freddy say? "Fat bottom girls make the world go around" or something like that...... hehehehe! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
FM rules dude!!!!
I know, I know ... shame on me for helping others and making the most of the time I've been in this industry. While you spread all these lies (exactly as you have done to many others), allow me to interject some truth ... I own 2 small companies, I have obtained a 4 year degree from a major university and I have an internship which is not only helping me, but helping others as well.

What does your washed up ass have? Not a thing ... you are a dirty, lying, drama-ridden, stereotypical hooker. You are exactly where you were when you entered this industry years ago, except you have received a few ass beatings and gained dozens of enemies. You should get up off your lazy ass and do something for someone other than yourself for a change.

Finally: You better watch your mouth. You may find yourself in a bad spot. Trust me when I tell you, all that drama in your past is nothing compared to what I can bring to your future? Understand _______ ? Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
This is hilarious, I also want to know? Vice or you gonna sik your pimp on me? Go wash a car lmao
Didn't expect a post about April Fools' to generate a catfight, but maybe I should have.

Brooke and Amy, take 3 steps back to your respective corners and REMEMBER that you are ladies. Such name-calling is beneath you both, and no, doesn't matter WHO started it. I don't care how much you hate each other, best to keep the fangs to the ladies-only areas.... unless you're both hating on Wakeup. In that case, scratch on.
But cat fights are fucking awesome!
Awwwwwwwwwwww, what a pathetic pussy! Now I feel bad. Here....