Caught Red Handed- In Motion

At least 2-3 different hobbyists make the claim of OP collecting IP addresses for the purpose of obtaining RW info and then contacting the assumed owner/user of the IP. That’s interesting.

Why is this hobby so complicated? Originally Posted by FunMonday
The only time I even bother with IP addresses, is to see which areas/cities/states/countries are bringing my site a lot of traffic, and then I tour there.
This is a business, and I'm going to use my website analytics as such.

Don't let these white knights fool you. They simply don't know how the internet works.
Completed your thought. I thought it was lovely, even without taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Oh come on now, you got pretty dang close to seeing the taint!! 💋
very hottttttt .... Love your watch ! Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Thank you hottie!! It was a birthday gift!

This video is the holy grail of videos! Period!
Trolls won’t take that from you never girlfriend!
You shine like a freaking star!
Love you Ma ❤️ Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Thank you beautiful!
I really appreciate you kind words💋💋💋
The only time I even bother with IP addresses, is to see which areas/cities/states/countries are bringing my site a lot of traffic, and then I tour there.
This is a business, and I'm going to use my website analytics as such.

Don't let these white knights fool you. They simply don't know how the internet works. Originally Posted by tiatate
Does tt even know what a white knight is?? haha
OR

Is this a racially insensitive remark?? Seeing as how tt claims to be so educated i'am offended at this post. It does seem to have racial undertones. I have rtm'ed it as a racist post..Eccie is about inclusion not racism...
I firmly believe ECCIE and sex should be about inclusion. I’ve been obsessed with interacial fucking for about 25 years now and only boards like ECCIE have provided that opportunity on the scale I need. I remember as a boy I got very arroused when Captain Kirk of the starship Enterprise made out with hot alien women and ever since then I wanted women from other races and cultures since I can’t find any hot aliens
  • BLM69
  • 09-26-2018, 07:42 PM
This video is the holy grail of videos! Period!
Trolls won’t take that from you never girlfriend!
You shine like a freaking star!
Love you Ma ❤️ Originally Posted by Allegra Hope
Do your research before you step in poop, the girl power pat in the back will bite you in the ass with this one Ma

Her video are scenes copied from love and hip hop and similar hip hop drama shows, there's nothing original about it.
  • 09-26-2018, 08:53 PM
I’ve never been bite on the ass, I just might like it! TT, is lovely in personal as well. Liberated and strong for damn sure, yet lovely. I hope my loan goes thru LOL

After seeing that video I’m ready to post ALL my personal information just to get a taste of that...f@ck an IP address ..should I include my social security number or will one of my passport numbers work?

A,TT and Allegra doubles would be epic too I bet!
I like it.

Classy, though teetering on naughty.

Definitely elevates the game, IMO.
Delete your cookies, use the incognito broweser and set yourself with a VPN.
That's enough folks. Discuss the video or move on to another thread.
I couldn't get the video to work.
You can view it on my website.. Maybe that will work?
TiaTatum.com/video
  • BLM69
  • 11-06-2018, 05:07 PM
You can view it on my website.. Maybe that will work?
TiaTatum.com/video Originally Posted by tiatate
Why you change your name from tiatate to tiatatum? Besides making threats to out people that is