Does Prostate Massage really work?

Freeforall......Splatter painting the ceiling......funny stuff...
Where you on the top bunk or was it just a low ceiling?

Yup, there are few things that compare with a Combination Prostate Passage & BBBJTCNQNS from a lady who knows what she is doing.....

Whoa, that is a long acronym CPM&BBBJTCNQNS....what a mouthful.
Freeforall......Splatter painting the ceiling......funny stuff...
Where you on the top bunk or was it just a low ceiling?

Yup, there are few things that compare with a Combination Prostate Passage & BBBJTCNQNS from a lady who knows what she is doing.....

Whoa, that is a long acronym CPM&BBBJTCNQNS....what a mouthful. Originally Posted by Invisible1

HELL YEAHHH!
Get your PM during BBCR.

I have to say that I do perform prostate massages and the guys that want it love it and the ones that have never experience will try it and they simply love it... If you are really worried like some are about it hurting I also do a lite massage on the outside that works just as well.... Don't be scared baby I promise it will intensify your orgasm times 3, there is a technique so find the ladies that really know what they are doing if not it could be a very bad experience for you!

Pyramider, that looks like that might hurt.... Originally Posted by fawn
Wow! Now I am going to have to call you the next time I am in Dallas. I have been looking for a provider with that refined talent.
Sidekick
A Legend in the Making
I never had any desire for that, but once a very popular small lady did it while riding me. My thought was, "That is not quite as uncomfortable as when the doctor does it, because her finger is to tiny."

Don't need it again.

Torito
Prostate massage... hmmm. One of my favorite activities and yes it works fantastic on a man. I have been told that multiple times. Not only is it because I am fantastically, amazing at performing one but the nerves are very sensitive there.

It is compared to a woman's G-spot. (Although mine is not as sensitive as my clitty)
Ok, so for those that are doing it.... are you prepping before you go to the session or just doing it on a whim when in the session? I would think you would want to definitely plan ahead and clean out the butt pipe very well prior to the session.
I have had men say it is 10x more intense then any external stimuli cum they have ever had when receiving Prostate Stimuli giving correctly. Yes, it is the mans GSpot or his PSpot as we like to say....There is a technique to giving it for the man to receive true pleasure...............I prefer to be sucking his Cock hard and deep while slowly interesting a small vibrating toy and bringing him to the brink many times before allowing his hot cum to pour forth.......Yum!!
Ok, so for those that are doing it.... are you prepping before you go to the session or just doing it on a whim when in the session? I would think you would want to definitely plan ahead and clean out the butt pipe very well prior to the session. Originally Posted by still-asleep
Most of my clients know how to prepare ahead of time....I will also offer bubble baths before if a guy chooses to kinda set the mood and make sure he is 100% clean there!

My guys love it...tit can be very multi orgasmic they say ......I have even made a few "squirt"{lol}
PM or "milking" is not the same for everyone. While many men do enjoy it immensely, there are at least as many men who don't care for it, no matter who performs it for them. I get a lot of questions about it and my advice is always educate yourself about it first. Look it up online first, talk to your PCP about it (make sure you're healthy enough for it) and then decide who you want to perform it for you.

There are some talented and well trained ladies who can do this for you. There are a very few who've received training from doctors and have the required knowledge of anatomy, to do things properly. Done improperly or if there are preexisting conditions, PM can result in damage that you might have to explain to a medical professional. Some damage can be severe. Common sense will prevent most problems. For instance, gloves should always be worn and if she doesn't glove, be concerned.

LovingKayla is well known for expertly providing this service and when I have clients who want someone on her side of town, I don't hesitate to recommend her. The feedback I receive is that she is nothing short of amazing.
Careful here guys. Every 2.7 minutes a man is diagnosed with prostate cancer. If you were to have prostatitis and were unaware you had it, the infection could travel to other parts of the body. Best would be external stimulation as mention in some of these posts or lymphatic drainage witch will keep the PSA levels down. Google "prostate massage" on your own. I'd be leary of just anyone massaging my prostate from within.
Sounds a little prudish.
Most of my clients know how to prepare ahead of time....I will also offer bubble baths before if a guy chooses to kinda set the mood and make sure he is 100% clean there!

My guys love it...tit can be very multi orgasmic they say ......I have even made a few "squirt"{lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'm not getting in any bath without my rubber ducky going in first. Gotta check for sharks...