title BANNED

ECCIE fucked up?
Wouldnt believe such a thing...
ECCIE fucked up?
Wouldnt believe such a thing... Originally Posted by lilylivered
its not ????

saying icky system taint fucked up is like Andy Cuomo telling folks from Texas they can't come to NYS. Then Andy wondering why they

Why would someone want to leave the USofA to come to NYS Andy
when many NY'ers leaving NY to go to the USofA duh

ya this thread of mine getting boring to me
crap, this may not kill it

oh well topic, he's not on at this time
dang
when many NY'ers leaving NY to go to the USofA duh Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Planning to move?
Could always go to Florida.
nope
good morning Sir
nope Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
There's Texas......js
have a nice trip then
have a nice trip then Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
LOL, NFW, right now it's safer to go to Thailand!
Have a nice time overseas then....
rats missed it
hello Sir
Sir, ya have a good weekend ?
Can a Banned user browse the forums and still read ROS? Originally Posted by quimps

No. not while logged in and BANNED. as a guest only public areas .. nothing else.

the easiest way to be sure someone is BANNED is to try to send them a PM. the option won't appear if someone is banned.

however since he did set up a email address you can still send him an email only.

and it's against site rules to edit your Avatar sig to say "BANNED" or several other things like "Moderator" or "Admin" .. unless you are.

there used to be some posts in some but not all forums about abusing your sig under your Avatar to misrepresent your status .. seems like it's gone now but i think it's still in effect.

would be funny the icky system is so fucked up he not logging on but sees his IP and well... Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

you can login while you are BANNED. and it will update your "last visit" data. you won't be able to navigate anywhere if you login while BANNED. you'd see far more if you were a guest. but not any area that is restricted to being logged in, not BANNED and with PA access.

who cares why this guy keeps trying to login? all he'll get is a banner stating he's BANNED and when it expires. don't let this guy live rent free in your heads. he can't post shit till his ban is over.

Butt he can read this ..

trust me .. i know about these things

BAHHAHAAAA
Waco Kid for ATSH!!!