DOES THE CONDITION OF THE INCALL MATTER?

Hey, you guys are his buddies! Help him, dammit!!!
i'll go in, anyone have a 2X4 I can borrow?
Hey, NAN, even the Marines need more than a few good men to tackle that project! Take your measley 2X4 and head back to the nap room, dude!
I meant to strap across my ass so I won't fall in.
i won't discriminate against your old lady just cause she got a glandular condition, ferdberf. Looks like have to wait my turn after notanewbie
Approaching this lovely with a 2X4 would be like saving the Titanic by throwing a deck chair overboard! Too fuckin little, and too late!

Next!
Naw, she ain't got no glandular condition, IB a/k/a Rezo! She's a freakin Sweetiepie, but she told me I've gained too much weight and I gotta hit the road. But she's got clean sheets, Buddy, HIT IT!!!
Discrete to walk in and out, convenient parking, safe area, clean, a good bed with clean fresh sheets, a hot lady and shower facility. The winning combination for me. Originally Posted by Toreador_one
Agreed Toreador_one!!! Everything accept close to major highway. A hot shower is very important!
I can't believe you dudes. So a lady has a thyroid problem and you act like she can't suck a dick.WTF.
I hated it when they just lay down towels and I really hate it when they don't have any towels at all. Originally Posted by carkido45
too funny but that's what I'm talking about. Way too much gizz in those incalls.
I don't trust them. I don't do incalls. I don't trust a 20something chick to change the sheets.
I want to feel reasonably confident my car will still be there when I'm done. I don't want to feel too conspicuous heading in.

Spend a lot of time searching for the location. Make sure the location is such that the guys will be able to find it without much searching. We're often nervous or distracted when we arrive and forget the instructions.

Something like: Park near the pool. Go into building 3. Go up the stairs, turn left. Go to room 204 in the middle of the hallway. There's a Texas Flag decoration hanging by my door.

It doesn't need to be fancy or terribly clean, but do remove the dead horse from the front hallway, and have clean towels, disposable cups, etc. in the bathroom.
I just don't trust them to change the sheets. Way too much gizz in those rooms. along with foot traffic. I would never see any girl in her 20's in an incall. Way too much gizz.
Naw, she ain't got no glandular condition, IB a/k/a Rezo! Originally Posted by ferdburf
Back on thread!!!! and PLEASE STOP with the SICK pictures...
your giving me NIGHTMARES!!!
Shower gel and some mouth wash and some disposable cups.
One of the best things a provider did once was was too jump in the shower between bells and come back too bed smelling all fresh again SWEET.
Important to me is the location of the incall. If it's in an apartment complex it is nice if it's far away from the office and the office. I sure like knowing that my car will be there when I return so the area of town is important. Finally, regardless of the fee it has to be clean and neat. Feeling dirty is not a good feeling.