Guys: What grabs your attention?

#1 thing in headline, the fooking location for sure. Houston is huge and no one wants to scroll. If I found a location nthats recent I'm clicking on it for sure and then I check out the pics. Then reviews. Men like Greek, it'll get more hits, lol... Maybe that's just me.
Here is what turns me off:

- Old pictures
- No pictures
- Pictures with with another guys schlong in your mouth/ face covered in spooge
- Gyno pictures
- 10 pictures of a closeup of your ass cheek, or anything else that is of no use
- flip phone blurry/dark pics
- "PM me for rates/menu" Originally Posted by Nameisdalton

I disagree. I love seeing women sucking away. Let's me know what I will get when I make the call.
ZP is pretty on target. Originally Posted by idiot savant
+1 on that. No bullshit, just a nice little MILF that knows she is there to make you feel good.
[QUOTE=Cendell M

Let me add i did alot of ignorant things, embarrassing things and lost everything to realize i better get it together. Life mistakes im grateful for, now let's all get naked and FUCK LOL ����[/QUOTE]

CM, what ever those things were in the past that were getting you down, you certainly took note and learned from them.
+1 on that. No bullshit, just a nice little MILF that knows she is there to make you feel good. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well Mr Jackie that is why I started to come see ya. And yea I’ll keep doing that, but You are a sweet heart and have lived such an adventurous life. Done so many things I really enjoy listening to your stories. Plus your an Astros fan so that’s a plus for me! I’ve actually learned a lot from you. You are 100% real and honest. Unlike certain trolls and it’s refreshing. Real and no BS is important to me and helps me decide if I’ll see someone again! . Thanks for the compliment. Very sweet of u
+1 on that. No bullshit, just a nice little MILF that knows she is there to make you feel good. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well Mr Jackie that is why I started to come see ya. And yea I’ll keep doing that, but You are a sweet heart and have lived such an adventurous life. Done so many things I really enjoy listening to your stories. Plus your an Astros fan so that’s a plus for me! I’ve actually learned a lot from you. You are 100% real and honest. Unlike certain trolls and it’s refreshing. Real and no BS is important to me and helps me decide if I’ll see someone again! . Thanks for the compliment. Very sweet of u
CM, what ever those things were in the past that were getting you down, you certainly took note and learned from them. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Thank you for that, i definitely am not proud of some of my actions, but they taught me well. I try to be as humble as i can now and apologize to anyone i acted a fool with. No excuse for my nonsense.

But I'm a better person and love my place on these boards and love my little freaky side now LMAO 💋 now lets do what we all do best 😉😁🙏
Well Mr Jackie that is why I started to come see ya. And yea I’ll keep doing that, but You are a sweet heart and have lived such an adventurous life. Done so many things I really enjoy listening to your stories. Plus your an Astros fan so that’s a plus for me! I’ve actually learned a lot from you. You are 100% real and honest. Unlike certain trolls and it’s refreshing. Real and no BS is important to me and helps me decide if I’ll see someone again! . Thanks for the compliment. Very sweet of u Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Ditto
The reason you are having issues is your lack of great service. You look great, just your service is abysmal from what I hear. Improve that and watch your income soar. Shine da great has a few patnas da great could introduce you to who would gladly help you with dat. Just pm me. Tooodlez! Originally Posted by shinepro
Who's that comment for shine da man??
Thank you for that, i definitely am not proud of some of my actions, but they taught me well. I try to be as humble as i can now and apologize to anyone i acted a fool with. No excuse for my nonsense.

But I'm a better person and love my place on these boards and love my little freaky side now LMAO 💋 now lets do what we all do best 😉😁🙏 Originally Posted by Cendell M
Girl the past is called the past for a reason. If you learned from it and are a better person because of it than own that shit. The only people who should be embarrassed are the ones who continue to repeat the pattern. Cuz insanity is most Def repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

I don’t know nor do I need to know what you are referring to and I won’t ask Seems like you have moved passed if.

I stayed with an abusive ass for 10 years. I left and now am happier than ever. Made me who I am today. I don’t put up with shit. I don’t try to be what I think others think I should be or try to change me to make someone else happy. I’m stronger and no longer hide it I own it and I know I’m good enough just being me.

Congrats ! If ya ever wanna chat hit me up
Girl the past is called the past for a reason. If you learned from it and are a better person because of it than own that shit. The only people who should be embarrassed are the ones who continue to repeat the pattern. Cuz insanity is most Def repeating the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

I don’t know nor do I need to know what you are referring to and I won’t ask Seems like you have moved passed if.

I stayed with an abusive ass for 10 years. I left and now am happier than ever. Made me who I am today. I don’t put up with shit. I don’t try to be what I think others think I should be or try to change me to make someone else happy. I’m stronger and no longer hide it I own it and I know I’m good enough just being me.

Congrats ! If ya ever wanna chat hit me up Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
You're one intelligent women, thank you for the kind words. Yes i came into this biz with major issues and acted a complete fool alot BUT like u said past is in the past and im a better person today! Im proud if myself whether im liked or disliked i know who i truly am.

I pm u my # you're a great person and im sure the board is tired of reading my therapy session
Haha.😂🙏
The reason you are having issues is your lack of great service. You look great, just your service is abysmal from what I hear. Improve that and watch your income soar. Shine da great has a few patnas da great could introduce you to who would gladly help you with dat. Just pm me. Tooodlez! Originally Posted by shinepro

Can you please clarify who this comment was directed @?
Who's that comment for shine da man?? Originally Posted by Cendell M
Itself prob or it should be.
But ignore it. It most likely isn't talking about anyone specific just trying to stick it's unwanted dick in it and stir up some shit. JFS.

DONT FEED THE TROLLS
Your pics don't do you justice!
Those green eyes are sexy af.
Not to mention that narra little azzzz!

Your personality & intelligence also make you my atf!
Not to mention your honesty and idgaf attitude lol.
Go Astros!

Back to topic
Real and recent pics and a gfe menu are a must. Originally Posted by Slitlikr
You are too kind sir. You are respectful, keep it real and your IDGAF attitude rocks.
Funny and kind hearted and non judgemental, makes you the perfect ATF for me. Love your attitude and personally cuz it's just like mine! #2pervsinapod. #screwPC. #eatmeat
You are a great gal ZP. Love the no BS attitude and what you see is what you get. I've had some great times with you. Go Stros!!
Careful though, you are getting too much attention, the trolls are going to get jealous.