laylonie has a pimp.. not!!! fucking know it all..based apon my tiny opinions....

Is he calling himself a rapper now? Originally Posted by CanDo01
Now that's funny.
I don't know the provider, but she is certainly a lovely looking young lady who has been around awhile. I believe she has nothing but outstanding reviews. Now not insinuating in anyway this rumor is true or false, but if she does have management and she has performed outstandingly and there were no problems that anyone has ever incurred while with her, then WTF is your problem???????? Now if she doesn't have management as she claims, and I have no reason to believe she does, then what the hell is this rumor meant to do but to slander what appears to be an outstanding provider and has delivered as promised. I feel these types of non proven accusations are what old ladies do for entertainment. Maybe we have a bunch of old ladies on this board that need to get a life. Who ever made this comment should either deliver his proof to the people of this board or make a public apology to Laylonie. I am sure you probably don't have the balls to do either.
  • T-Can
  • 01-01-2012, 12:08 AM
Rumor is true...she has a pimp whether y'all like or not (even if their definition is different than ours)............
CanDo01, you seem to be very sure she is managed what proof do you have other than hear say? Just curious. I realize the term pimp on this board has as many different definitions as GFE does. Just sayin. Example is the owner or manager of a studio a pimp? Is the husband of a provider a pimp? Is the boy friend of a provider a pimp? Is an owner of an amp a pimp? I am sure in all of these examples money is taken or shared, but does that mean the providers are pimped??????
You guys gonna scuffle out by the fieldhouse after school?
CanDo01, you seem to be very sure she is managed what proof do you have other than hear say? Just curious. I realize the term pimp on this board has as many different definitions as GFE does. Just sayin. Example is the owner or manager of a studio a pimp? Is the husband of a provider a pimp? Is the boy friend of a provider a pimp? Is an owner of an amp a pimp? I am sure in all of these examples money is taken or shared, but does that mean the providers are pimped?????? Originally Posted by BossGeek
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pimp

in answer to all of your questions. Yes.

and independent providers are pimping themselves.
Laylonnie welcome to ECCIE where a small group of low self esteem jerks go out of their way to hurt women.
This has gone on for a week now. Those that believe it aren't going to change and those that don't aren't going to change either. It is a new year and we can let this one go. Time to close it down.

Chipper