Do providers have ATF clients?

It's more about the connection... at least for me. lol I think every lady finds that one guy who does it for them. From the conversation to the mind blowing sex.

And, bc of those factors he becomes an ATF! It just so happens that he pays you while you enjoy HIS company. Originally Posted by AmayaMoore
I couldn't have said it better! Exactly,we do have a deep sexual connection and generally enjoy each others company. He asked if we have an ATF,so of course $$$ is involved. Thats not the reason for them being our ATF, all appointments are compensated.
Yes. I have clients I will drop everything to see. When they call, I answer & get ready, no questions asked.
Me too Brooke,lol! I've stopped what I was doing ,gotten ready,and im out
When I meet new patron, usually there is certain opinion formed.

1) There is not enough money in the world for me to see him second time

2) Perfectly nice gentleman, will be glad to schedule another appointment if our schedules work out

3) I am soooo cancelling that trip to cancun to see this guy!

Sometimes #2 over time becomes ATF sometimes does not.

Lina
How many of the ATF for them is it the sex or money that makes them ATF Originally Posted by trey
Both! Especially if youre getting the money to be with your ATF that knows how to make you feel good!!!!!
Thanks ATF's!!!! Jus sayin
Both! Especially if youre getting the money to be with your ATF that knows how to make you feel good!!!!!
Thanks ATF's!!!! Jus sayin Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
You're welcome.....

Jus say'n
I'm a firm believer in lowered expectations ... I don't expect to be anyone's ATF...I'm just thrilled when they agree to see me at all ...
Can I be an ATF?
We are not ATF's we are ATM's
Yep, they like old dudes with greenish complexions the best.

Can I be an ATF? Originally Posted by dearhunter

Not sure why you would want to but ok . . . .

http://www.atf.gov/

Some of you guys are odd

Isn't the point of a HOBBY is to enjoy yourself? If I wasn't having fun, I would have left a long time ago!
Can I be an ATF? Originally Posted by dearhunter

lmao....no takers huh!!!!

not suprised
lmao....no takers huh!!!!

not suprised Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Dearhunter's not suprised either. Lol
Chemistry, Climaxes, Cash...what a great combination!