I started out using a Tiger, cause it's one of my favorite animals. The one I use now I guess is a better depiction of my real self. A layed back taking it all in kinda guy. Originally Posted by acp5762
Say hello to my little friend! If your friend is a tiger or a machine gun... dam that is most certainly the opposite of laid back! The current avatar certainly represents laid back in its truest form!

Scarface? Laid back? Originally Posted by Doove
Doove, you're avatar scares the shit out of me! And I don't scare easy. But it's still not as scary as a neon blue crawdad! LOL
  • LynnT
  • 07-16-2011, 11:08 AM

Doove, you're avatar scares the shit out of me! And I don't scare easy. But it's still not as scary as a neon blue crawdad! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
I like his, I think it represents his attitude. lol I like tons on the board, some suit people so well and some are freaking funny! You want to see scary check out MC from upstate, thats just wrong. lol
I like his, I think it represents his attitude. lol I like tons on the board, some suit people so well and some are freaking funny! You want to see scary check out MC from upstate, thats just wrong. lol Originally Posted by LynnT
NO SHIT! That's why it scares me! I don't know the man but based on his avatar, I wouldn''t want to meet him in a dark alley!
  • GTJoe
  • 07-16-2011, 04:51 PM
Mine is from outer space which is where I often feel like I am in Centrally Isolated NY
  • Paven
  • 07-16-2011, 05:15 PM
Mine is always me in some format or another.
Mine is always me in some format or another. Originally Posted by Paven
I love yours Paven cause your always changing them and they are ALWAYS hot!!!

Im about to take new pictures so mine will change soon
I just use pics that I find amusing most of the time.
  • LynnT
  • 07-16-2011, 07:03 PM
NO SHIT! That's why it scares me! I don't know the man but based on his avatar, I wouldn''t want to meet him in a dark alley! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Right! He'll woop some arse! lol
Some guy on this board has one I want! Its animated black and white with lady and I swear it looks like me from behind! lol Originally Posted by LynnT
Are you talking about "trey" in Houston? Da Booty Master?

If that is what you look like from behind----- Dayum
  • LynnT
  • 07-16-2011, 09:53 PM
Are you talking about "trey" in Houston? Da Booty Master?

If that is what you look like from behind----- Dayum Originally Posted by HoustonWhiteKnight
I dont remember, I'll just have to wait till he posts again. lol Its like a pencil drawing and she has her hair up. I want it! lol
everyone tells me they love mine and It would be a crime if I ever changed it lol I have tried and always go back to this one-people like it
i really love this one ....
Attached Images File Type: gif PJ ass mod.gif (69.4 KB, 114 views)
I picked my avatar because it reflects the real me. This is the sight a lady see's as I work my way up the bed and prepare to dive into her CROCTH!!! Originally Posted by jan-w
well if thats what they see, don't be surprised when ya get muzzled.
Mine comes from my favorite Bob & Tom - Christopher Walken skit which is linked in my sig. Frankenstein Never Scared Me. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I love Christopher Walken!
So whenever I see your posts, in my head I your words are in his voice. ^_^
I love Christopher Walken!
So whenever I see your posts, in my head I your words are in his voice. ^_^ Originally Posted by lilred_robin
I need more Cow Bell! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idO3V...eature=related
Did you ever listen to the Frankenstein Never Scared Me link in my sig?