Where do you girls post your ads now?

• BLM69
  • 01-24-2021, 09:52 PM
That sucks. You may be an arrogant, tell it like it is hobbiest that likes to push the buttons and boundaries but you’re definitely not a stalker. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
These type of whores are very dangerous fabricating lies on people they don't like, karma will even things out sooner or later, that's guaranteed!
I concur.

If a provider has been around long enough, she should have enough regulars to keep her too busy to worry about placing ads. Those providers who have been around a long time and place ads all the time on the various sites to do so are probably dependent on one time clients for the vast majority of their business stemming from the fact that their service is below average, but keeping that ad fresh and standing out by deceptive baiting tactics to keep her phone ringing.

A hobbyist that has been around for a bit would notice that of the hundreds and hundreds providers that are out there, the reality is, the majority of the provider ads are placed by the same few handfuls of providers. That is a very telling sign! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote

That is the furthest from the truth. I post ads mostly for my regulars, and for those occasional ones who haven't met me yet. My regulars keep up with me thru my ads.

And to the OP: And OH2 is ok. It is nothing like Eccie used to be though, but definitely closer than any other site. Twitter and Tryst are where I get a lot of clients from. Check the links that providers offer on one page and click on them, because I've gotten messages on Twitter where men has seen me on Tryst or OH2, and I didn't respond on there, so they sent me a message on another platform, and I actually will see that one.
Oh2 is a decent site if you follow the rules. I love how the people who have been kicked off of there fail to admit their own faults and why they were kicked off in the first place. Originally Posted by Stroking_U