Anal play / Full On Greek for Men

I was sent a great link by a friend and wanted to share.......says a lot on this subject.....
http://www.uk-mistresses.com/articles/strapon.html
  • Chloe
  • 01-06-2012, 11:53 PM
A few of my clients are into this and absolutely love it and I love doing it! It allows me to switch roles for a moment which is a turn on. I had a client recently do a review on it because he has no shame in this game After he did, regular clients came out of the wood works asking to try it with me and they never asked me because they didn't think I did it! It is a fetish that more people have than you think and is much more fun than you think as a lady!
Does liking it mean I am heavy or old or both? Lol
I love full on greek or anal play/penetration. But, then, I'm an old fat guy.
LOL It means your mature enough to know "Life is to Short have Fun.." And not to let others bias options hold you back from enjoying yourself and having fun................Free your mind and enjoy the pleasures of your body.......It all about the Mind Fuck...
Ms Athena I think it means I need to see you or dallas rain sometime soon or both!
lol Well were both just east of you, so load up and come on, Or catch us together when Dallas Rain makes her tour back to Houston in March............Think you can handle both of us Centralarnewguy???
I love full on greek or anal play/penetration. But, then, I'm an old fat guy. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

you are a great guy!
lol Well were both just east of you, so load up and come on, Or catch us together when Dallas Rain makes her tour back to Houston in March............Think you can handle both of us Centralarnewguy??? Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Prostate pounding is FUN!
I like using a TENS on the back of the scrotum too YUMMY!
I have done some anal play. Absolutely love a women's finger in my ass while she is sucking my cock and having my ass licked. I want to try full on greek but don't know what would be best to ease my way into it. Anal beads??
I have done some anal play. Absolutely love a women's finger in my ass while she is sucking my cock and having my ass licked. I want to try full on greek but don't know what would be best to ease my way into it. Anal beads?? Originally Posted by Good one

If your loving the finger, then move up to a small dildo, I prefer vibrating, after your comfy here you can go to butt plugs and anal training. You can choose the size and shape of the strap on dong, so there is no need to have your ass stretched, just use to the feeling of fullness and pressure and the enjoyment of such a hard intense cum............Have fun
Be careful, they might have one of these:
http://www.heaven666.org/fucking-rocking-horse-4568.php
and will use it on your manpussy.
I actually did it first with my wife when she jokingly said "why don't you let me stick
Something up your ass and see if you like it" well I did and I DO. This is probably my biggest turn on and I have gone pretty large. Unfortunately there are not many providers in Arkansas who specialize or have much experience. I guess I will have to keep praying that dallasrain will make a trip to central Arkansas.
Be careful, they might have one of these:
http://www.heaven666.org/fucking-rocking-horse-4568.php
and will use it on your manpussy. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
A guy can only hope they have one....that looks like a blast!