The End of 2012/ The End of an ERA/ Marisa of Dallas says GOODBYE / Retirement post

ALSO ZE...<3 THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL
....Marisa is really trying to make this happen and I am behind her all the way. Originally Posted by RealBeer285
Okay, we get it RealBeer, must you keep bumping this?
why? because some are more supportive and personally tied than others...

and i believe you just bumped it again...

and now I..

isnt this fun....lol
oh yeah and MANSLUT, I LOVE THAT RESPONSE!! THANK YOU FOR remembering me...
  • L.A.
  • 01-01-2013, 04:36 PM
Crazy, not crazy, I don't care...you're a human and I wish the best for you and hope you succeed and find happiness at whatever it is you do.
If for some reason you find yourself back here then that's ok too.
  • MRMR
  • 01-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Marissa,
I wish you the best and keep your chin up.
Hope 2013 brings you happiness.
Best Luck and Best Wishes!
I do not have time to read every word or post on ECCIE. Even when this one was reported, this statement was reported as "lost in the noise". I searched for quite some time before I found it.

"MODERATORS PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD AND IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN RESPECTFULLY ASK YOU TO REMOVE ANY THREADS I HAVE POSTED AND ANYTHIN RELATED TO ME"

Closing threads is discouraged. Removing threads is mostly prohibited.

As I see it, the OP made a statement about herself and her life. I don't believe that she attacked others. Has she been involved in drama? Yes. Does she need to be dogpiled? Not in my opinion. She made her statement and asked that the thread be closed. There have been enough points earned for vindictive posts to sink a battleship.

I am closing this thread before more members hurt themselves by getting caught up in the gang attack. The thread has become very vindictive as well as way off track.

I am a staff member at the bottom of the totem pole. I may be overruled and the thread reopened. If so, OK.

Torito

edit to add: Before the WK talk starts, I have never met the lady.