WITH MY MOUTH FULL?!?

Fuck you r sexy Britt!
Dam I would love to see if Brittany is as good as she says. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
She is! I usually abstain from conversing at that point because anything I say would probably be incoherant giberish.....
Brit, you ask all the best questions, I bet you are fantastic in any party situation...maybe I should invite you to meet me to shot some pool!
I don't recall having the ability to ask any questions while inside a fine lady's mouth!
Good point Tuck. I only worry about if I have 2 or 3 cups in me at that point....
I too think i need to challenge Britt to see if she is good enough to make me Not ask any questions? What u think Britt, u up to that challenge?
Dam I would love to see if Brittany is as good as she says. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Pshhh. Child's play.

Oral is my favorite, actually. I can O quicker from giving than receiving. I think it's hot and I feel sexy doing it. I think maybe it appeals to the control freak in me. Having some big, strong guy on his back while I'm in control... YUMMY.

So, IDK if I'm actually GOOD at it. To be completely honest, I just do what feels right to me. I lick and twirl my tongue because it feels good to me. I get just as much pleasure as any guy. I thought about offering a BNG special because it would be a win-win since I love doing it anyway. It just seems so tacky...

If I do decide to offer the BNG, I promise to keep the chit-chat to a minimum. Unless you guys go to asking questions and shit...

Brit, you ask all the best questions, I bet you are fantastic in any party situation...maybe I should invite you to meet me <<-- You should take care of that part. I can kick your ass in pool once we are past the preliminaries. to shot some pool! Originally Posted by giteneny
I have OCD and social anxiety. I'm socially awkward. I hide it well.

I too think i need to challenge Britt to see if she is good enough to make me Not ask any questions? What u think Britt, u up to that challenge? Originally Posted by 1RAZORBACK
Hit me with your best shot.
I would imagine that it differs from man to man however, I believe some eye contact along with a hum or mmmm hmmm would suffice.

BTW...love the dedication to providing the best experience and inquiring for some feedback.

;-)
Oh yeah. Best combination of skills, beauty, brains and desire to please I have ever found.
Pshhh. Child's play.

Oral is my favorite, actually. I can O quicker from giving than receiving. I think it's hot and I feel sexy doing it. I think maybe it appeals to the control freak in me. Having some big, strong guy on his back while I'm in control... YUMMY.

So, IDK if I'm actually GOOD at it. To be completely honest, I just do what feels right to me. I lick and twirl my tongue because it feels good to me. I get just as much pleasure as any guy. I thought about offering a BNG special because it would be a win-win since I love doing it anyway. It just seems so tacky...

If I do decide to offer the BNG, I promise to keep the chit-chat to a minimum. Unless you guys go to asking questions and shit...

I have OCD and social anxiety. I'm socially awkward. I hide it well.

Hit me with your best shot. Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
Well guys, your challenges have been answered! I hope to enjoy reading some juicy reviews of Brittany very soon. Brit's talk about control and licking and swirling is one of the more exciting comments I have seen a provider post. I just love to see the ladies enjoy themselves the way Brittany does. It just feels right!! You go, girl !!!!!!
Good point Tuck. I only worry about if I have 2 or 3 cups in me at that point.... Originally Posted by jim1995
Wish I had that problem, Jim! I just wonder if I will have 1 or 2 teaspoons. I have no doubt that Brittany would get it all, whether 1 teaspoon or 3 cups! Sounds like she really gets it as a provider, also!! I hope Brit gets lots and lots of BIG O's from all her licking and swirling.
Don't stop and answer me no matter what i ask just keep going and smile at me with your eyes...........damn I gotta stop picturing that in my head.
So, IDK if I'm actually GOOD at it. To be completely honest, I just do what feels right to me.

I lick and twirl my tongue because it feels good to me. I get just as much pleasure as any guy.

I thought about offering a BNG special because it would be a win-win since I love doing it anyway. It just seems so tacky...

Originally Posted by Sexy_Brittany
I'm sorry Britt...you argue points with the skill of an accomplished attorney...but I can assure you that you don't get as much pleasure as you are giving when you turn that magic tongue loose doing what you do. Some things are simply impossible. The combination of those eyes, that attitude and that tongue define mindblowing. Or something blowing.

Of course...if you say you do...then you do
I feel like a late comer to this party (pun mostly not intended), but I will interject.

I love a blowjob as much as the next guy, maybe a bit more. Dirty talk is awesome, I am a bit apprehensive with it, only because I have this reluctant belief that I will say something so offensive that things may get awkward.

And on that note, back to some post cyber-week book keeping.

D.
I do not know why, but the BnG special sounds very intriguing. It might be a challenge though since in all my hobby years only one lady managed to complete the task. The time limit would also be a deciding factor.