Deep Throat Cum Swallowing

As guy who is considered a newbie, as a guy who so wished he lived or traveled to Texas more, as a guy who would soooo like to. DAMN, I'm feeling neglected. Sigh!!!!!
I've been searching for a lady who can deep throat me my entire life. I've only met two and married them both.
I need her to teach me.....I suck at it. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
nice... THN
just to clarify so that there is no confusion, there will be no gangbang with me. not happening....i do not bukake....two guys is pushing it. ive only done that once and only had intercourse with one at that so stop getting your hopes up high with pipedream expectations. yes, i am a nympho with daddy issues, but i am also hygienically anal retentive....no pun intended

also, no ss. i'm tired of hearing about it. its the same thing as bbfs. my answer is no longer a simple no every time i get asked, but will now be complete disregard for asking.

sorry i ruined your buzzkill... i was not intending that post to get so out of hand
There is a current thread in Another Realm about how some guys love to cum during a DT throat BBBJ and other prefer to watch their cum shoot into the mouth. I personally love it either way but since I have no gag reflex I do enjoy feeling a warm load of cum shoot into my throat during a DT blowjob. How many gals enjoy a load of cum shot deep into their throats and how many guys would love to have a release with their cock rubbing the back of my throat? Originally Posted by Viktoria stone
ALL of us guys would, well except those that can't reach the back of your throat.
I like the visual effect, and I ALSO enjoy the internal feeling of warmness in my mouth!
I've been searching for a lady who can deep throat me my entire life. I've only met two and married them both. Originally Posted by Bobby Ewing
Mormons are allowed on here? Lol...
And they DT? I just might get religiulous.
Kaylen, you need to cum to Dallas so you and Viktoria can team up for a DT oral gangbang expo Originally Posted by whitechocolate
sounds like someone needs to schedule up a "double blind DT taste test"! [one guy, two women]
i would even grant royalty free use of my registered service mark in any reviews or shared thoughts, pubic or not, errr, public or not.

I've been searching for a lady who can deep throat me my entire life. I've only met two and married them both. Originally Posted by Bobby Ewing
you've been deep throated since you were born??
what a lucky stiff!!
i didnt get my first DT until i was 30 and my first bbbjtc until i was 43.

followup question: unless you're a bigamist or in an open relationship w/ both of them, what happened to wife #1? is she single and looking :^)
Viktoria- down your throat would be great... deep inside your pussy even better!!!
I haven't met a gal yet who can take my full load. The last one to try gagged and coughed it up all over the floor. I give the girl high marks for trying though. Originally Posted by Jake Perman
Obviously you haven't met me yet, JP...
I think Viktoria will take on all cummers but just one at a time. She wants that DT title badly. She certainly proved herself with me
DT swallow is a nice surprise, but I find it more pleasurable when it's a CiM. At least for me it's a better experience and the tactile sensations in her mouth are more enjoyable.
Thats sooo crazy how one person can do that and the next cant? Is there something you do to make it easier.... My gag reflex just gets me everyyy time
Obviously you haven't met me yet, JP... Originally Posted by Viktoria stone
Truth - she was the first to DT me in my life. Like I said before, no playing with the hands or anything like that - true all of it in her throat with no problem. That's great but she enjoys it and she's a very beautiful woman inside and out.
Molly, it takes lots of practice and motivation to be the best. The more DTing you do the more you can do. You have to have a love of sucking cock and a strong desire to swallow cum. Viktoria loves sucking cock and loves cum in any quantity. When the cum is shot into your throad, you have to experience it as extreme pleasure. I would say that gals who do the best learn truly crave cum and gargle it to the back of their throat before swallowing so your entire tongue and mouth experiences the taste, texture and pleasure. Molly, do you gargle the cum before you swallow? It is more mental that physical. Many gals can't do CIM and that is totally mental but can be overcum