Bigger Boobs???

[QUOTE=Mya Michelle;1051921666]I wonder how the ladies feel who read this, that do have implants?(/QUOTE)

Which ladies have taint implants? Fake taint? Thanck Tebow the eorld is ending soon.
If Im not misstaken. I've seen online advertisements that pills might do the trick! Im not certain though. Gotta do more research! :-)
I've had a variety of experiences with boob jobs.... one gal... I got to expereince in high school before any work.... memories were good.... I was able to expereince the goods again in her 30's after a botched boob job..... horrific experience..... she came across my radar in her 40s'.... and she instantly told me that she had her issues fixed..... damn.... they are perfect now.... she spent some good money getting the issues corrected... so I can agree that the quality of the surgeon is more important than cost.....
Yours are wonderful. My big surprise in seeing you was that you are so much more attractive than your photos, and your photos are fine. If the boob job is for you, then go for it. If it's for us, I'd suggest some new photos instead. Such a pretty lady!