Skylar Scammer. Possible Robbery or Sting Attempt

At lease skylar's reply is believable.
Phoenix...not so much. Not unless she can show proof.
I don't think seeskylar is a scammer.

She just gets overbooked, overfucked, or under motivated.

This information helps. Any tard that can't resist the ass knows what he's at risk for.

For us that can resist, it doesn't hurt to know so we are careful when we might be making suggestions to visiting tards.
I'm starting to wonder if you're a cop because you didn't contact me on a eccie for the appointment you contacted me on P411 Originally Posted by Seeskylar
so eccie>>>>p411 when it comes to safety??

Whatever... I can't see skylar anymore ... My bad... A slight doubt of this sort in mind makes me nervous ... Can't help it... Removed from my to do list... Take care fellas...
.............................. ....................second he already posted the content of your text messages and thet was not in your favor either.
.............................. ....................... Originally Posted by D.G.
did you even see the op before the red ed? from this post it doesn't seem like it.

not in her favor? actually seemed very generic bland typical stuff of the SOP variety which is read hear often as already stated. if anything the OP seemed a bit overly paranoid for this hobby. not that there is anything wrong with that. his choice.

so eccie>>>>p411 when it comes to safety??

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
is one really greater than the other? pretty sure a fake account could be created on either. sure it might be more difficult on p411 but highly doubt it's impossible.

that being said, think about this logically. pretty sure Skylar knows plenty of us here. if it was a 'sting' why wouldn't she just setup someone who would fall for it? if it was going to be a robbery BP seems the way to go with a whole new name and not wrecking her established name/account on eccie. none of this thread makes any logical sense. not that hooker logic makes sense but still. I give Skylar more credit.

At lease skylar's reply is believable.
Phoenix...not so much. Not unless she can show proof. Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
Phoenix? lost me here. another thread?
did you even see the op before the red ed? from this post it doesn't seem like it.

not in her favor? actually seemed very generic bland typical stuff of the SOP variety which is read hear often as already stated. if anything the OP seemed a bit overly paranoid for this hobby. not that there is anything wrong with that. his choice.

is one really greater than the other? pretty sure a fake account could be created on either. sure it might be more difficult on p411 but highly doubt it's impossible.

that being said, think about this logically. pretty sure Skylar knows plenty of us here. if it was a 'sting' why wouldn't she just setup someone who would fall for it? if it was going to be a robbery BP seems the way to go with a whole new name and not wrecking her established name/account on eccie. none of this thread makes any logical sense. not that hooker logic makes sense but still. I give Skylar more credit.

Phoenix? lost me here. another thread? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
I have already told the Op she wasn't trying to rob or set him up
But for her to say he only used p411 to book the appointment so he must be cop ,that's a load of crap
Also one being on p411 doesn't mean they have automatically passed screening.
If she is as smart as she claims, she checked his refs before agreeing to meet him

I kindly asked the Op not to report her to Gina.cause its not necessary imo..flakey or not,she still gotta make a living.
Talking down on p411 is just going to backfire on her

P411 is eons ahead of eccie when it comes to safety..ijs

Phoenix? lost me here. another thread? Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1465644
She's not a scammer, just a flaky hooker. I saw her over a year ago and she was my first p411 OK. I even wrote a very nice review of my visit. Speed forward a year and I schedule another visit. She pulled the same stupid paranoid shit with telling me to park here and then there. I put up with that shit to get my first two OKs, but never again. Hell, it's not like we hadn't met. I told her no and canceled the appointment and she told me to loose her number. Done and done.
I have already told the Op she wasn't trying to rob or set him up
But for her to say he only used p411 to book the appointment so he must be cop ,that's a load of crap
Also one being on p411 doesn't mean they have automatically passed screening.
If she is as smart as she claims, she checked his refs before agreeing to meet him

I kindly asked the Op not to report her to Gina.cause its not necessary imo..flakey or not,she still gotta make a living.
Talking down on p411 is just going to backfire on her

P411 is eons ahead of eccie when it comes to safety..ijs Originally Posted by NubianPrince
apologies for the misunderstanding. I think there was one anyways. the part I spaced after my reply to your post was just meant in general for those thinking she was scamming/stinging. not directed to you. maybe I should have noted that or put more spaces. I read your posts and understood your points clearly.

as for p411 just stating it isn't full proof either. and some of what it does could be done without it.

as for checking references. I agree though I don't know how often that is actually done not to mention reading a few alert threads where supposedly someone was screened yet there ended up being an alert thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1465644 Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
ah and thanks GS
it's all good man..I just hope the p411 jab doesn't backfire on her
They take their reputation very seriously
Bottom line, this hoe has a significant history of NCNS. Call it overbooking, being cautious, or whatever you want, she seems to have many more of these occurrences than most. Then she has her WK's, who will come to her rescue and blame any NCNS on your ineptitude, regardless of how many successful liaisons you've had with others. For her sake, I just hope she has enough followers that will come to worship her royal hiney, even when that thing looks like a head of cauliflower, so we won't have to support her with our tax dollars.

What would be nice is if eccie or P411 tracked NCNS, so we would know our odds of an appointment turning into a visit. I think some of these hoes would look pretty bad. In fairness, they could also track us tards on whether we NCNS. Then the good guys and gals can get back to hobbying and the time wasters can have this forum to themselves to rant about how they cant get laid even in the P4P world.
I experienced the same as c44..but I already new about her rep....
Bottom line, this hoe has a significant history of NCNS. Call it overbooking, being cautious, or whatever you want, she seems to have many more of these occurrences than most. Then she has her WK's, who will come to her rescue and blame any NCNS on your ineptitude, regardless of how many successful liaisons you've had with others. For her sake, I just hope she has enough followers that will come to worship her royal hiney, even when that thing looks like a head of cauliflower, so we won't have to support her with our tax dollars.

What would be nice is if eccie or P411 tracked NCNS, so we would know our odds of an appointment turning into a visit. I think some of these hoes would look pretty bad. In fairness, they could also track us tards on whether we NCNS. Then the good guys and gals can get back to hobbying and the time wasters can have this forum to themselves to rant about how they cant get laid even in the P4P world. Originally Posted by allmenarepigs
come on! mispell all you like but here on this board at least spell 'ho' right. ha.

I agree with the NCNS tracking. would be nice if the info was easier to come by. I believe the OP mentioned it earlier. NCNS's are far from obvious. you have to actually look for them. remember questioning that a while back around when I first started if I remember correctly. not sure the logic other than they can't really be proved so some asshat could make a bunch of tard accounts and post a ton of NCNS's to jack the system up. positives generaly won't be questioned by either side where as negatives are completely the opposite (speaking towards reviews tracking vs ncns tracking). wouldn't be surprised if there is more to the reasoning that hasn't occurred to some of us. mods are usually up on the deets on such things.

on the successful liaisons vs ineptitude, just because you click with the majority of who you meet doesn't mean you will with everyone. hopefully it is the majority since everyone is deciding who to meet (usually based on information collected) but it will never be full proof. you're gonna meet (or not meet) some people you don't click with even if you thought you might. world is full of assholes and bitches. my 2 cents.
I had been wanting to See Skylar, and all that ass. Now...not so much.

Sorry, I have a new phone that doesn't know all the acronyms yet. It tried to help me.

To grade a NCNS, really does take a jury of some sort and I'm sure Gina isn't going to eat that kind of expense. One simple solution is to allow either party to declare a NCNS and both parties get a mark. For those who play well, at worst you'd have a stray mark here and there, life happens. For the habitual NCNS, a pattern would develop. For the client who tries to blow up a providers calender, well he's hurting himself just as much plus others would see it was all one person.

Something like that might work.