Vax Passport; Now a National ID card And Citizen RTegistry?

i think toby is gonna get a friendly missive from the mod squad in the new year. if not sooner.

u go toby! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
RTM material... definetly! lol!
Do you have issues with voter ID? If so, what are they?

I don't understand the argument against presenting a photo ID to vote. I believe it would prevent a small amount of fraud. Whether you have it or don't have it isn't going to sway many elections. But it does make people more confident in the integrity of the system. And that is a big problem when you've got perhaps 20% or 30% of the population who wrongly believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen. Originally Posted by Tiny
I’ve never argued against voter id. Except when those being allowed and those disallowed pick winners and losers.

For example state university ID is not allowed but conceal carry card is allowed. Or hunting license is allowed but housing id is disallowed.

If we have voter id, either pick a few universal ones state id and drivers license and leave it at that.
  • Tiny
  • 12-31-2021, 11:59 PM
I’ve never argued against voter id. Except when those being allowed and those disallowed pick winners and losers.

For example state university ID is not allowed but conceal carry card is allowed. Or hunting license is allowed but housing id is disallowed.

If we have voter id, either pick a few universal ones state id and drivers license and leave it at that. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Fair enough. That makes sense.
Fair enough. That makes sense. Originally Posted by Tiny
Most states (there may be some that don't) have standards for driver's licensing requirements, which also follow state ID requirements, and it occurs to me that the same standard for VOTING should be employed. Both forms require a current residence address and can be verified electronically these days with a swipe. A poll screening should not be tasked with validating 100's of different forms of IDs NONGOVERNMENT ISSUED and easily fabricated. (Note: As soon as the immediate past ignorant NY mayor required vaccine cards .... countefeit cards hit the market. It doesn't make sence to anyone who has been tasked with background investigations identifying persons with multi-state residences....not to mention those who have resided OUTSIDE of the US for periods of time.

If someone doesn't want to comply with the laws of that state then they should not be allowed to express their opinions as to who in the State and Nation are going to determine the laws to be enforced in that State, whether the laws or State or Federal.

As a consequence, those illegally in the country are not abiding by the laws of this country and they should not be privileged to vote based on their criminal and unlawful behavior which demonstates their disdain for the government they ignore.
  • Tiny
  • 01-01-2022, 10:35 AM
If this happened 7 days ago I’d call it a Christmas Miracle! No matter, NoirMan and LexusLover agree! I think.
There is swtill time in 2022 but it is running out. Get your documents together. Get registered. Make sure you know where to vote. Arrange for a ride (your locsl pqarty office can help). Go and vote. Vote early,

There should be no problem. Getting a state issued ID is just not that hard to do if you just get it done.

IF YOU ARE JUST TOTALLY CLUELESS (WHICH IS OK) CALL THE LOCAL PARTY OFFICE OF YOUR CHOICE. I AM SURE THEY WILL HELP YOU.