Do need Help doing s person check

OK.. this is a new handle... yes, I've seen him. He's fine. Brandee has verified him as well. We did a double with him. He's a perfect gentleman. Regardless, of how his post came off. After emailing him and finding out why he used me as a reference.. with a new handle.. he is verified. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Just saw your edit... either way I dont think ill be meeting this gent just due to his postings LOL, thank you regardless though
That's what I'm talking about...it's well known that these two ladies are not the best of friends, however that can both be adult and civil on this board. Total class and maturity by both of these ladies. That's why they are actively sought after. Class is the sexiest thing of all. I look forward to meeting with you too sometime, Jules.
That's what I'm talking about...it's well known that these two ladies are not the best of friends, however that can both be adult and civil on this board. Total class and maturity by both of these ladies. That's why they are actively sought after. Class is the sexiest thing of all. I look forward to meeting with you too sometime, Jules. Originally Posted by Lunytunz
Im looking forward to it too, you may owe me a new keyboard because i spit out my strawberry lemonade laughing at your first post, this place never ceases to amaze me either!
Put it on my tab! Lol!
absolutely... regardless of differences .. safety is first for all of us.
Well Mr lunytunz so you think you are a wiz guy it looks like you live up to your name Mr lunytunz
I generally refer to myself as a wise-guy. However I do wiz occasionally! Thanks for noticing!
That is why I said wiz b/c it is blowing allover no matter what I do or say the people on this board are trying to be keyboard warriors
I'm done...nonproductive responses do not achieve a means to and end. . Good day, sir!
That is why I said wiz b/c it is blowing allover no matter what I do or say the people on this board are trying to be keyboard warriors Originally Posted by Tow_mater
Tow, I think the main thing is you had a very well known provider vouch for you that "He's a perfect gentleman" and that is the main thing. You may want to send a PM and apologize to the ladies who you came across in the wrong way. Just a suggestion.

As for the guys, I'm sure they will all get over it.
Tow, for what it's worth, I thought you got flamed pretty hard, but nothing like the old-school flame jobs people used to get at ASPD, so stay cool.

I'm curious why you have a new handle, but that's none of my business. You gotta remember that tone and delivery do not translate over to posts, just as an email's intent is difficult to be sure of. I'm more than willing to go out on the limb and see that you meant well with your offer, and had no malicious intent.

You did get defensive though, which only made you look less reputable. I would've pulled over, quit driving, and written a solid reply with more details about what you were offering, how, and why. Then it'a been All Good.

Btw, I often hate my phone's predictive spell-checker. With 'z' and 's' so close on the keyboard, I'm assuming it "corrected" 'wise' to 'wiz.' It's cool dude.

I would like to thanks Vitruvian for the video link, and subsequently giving me my belly laugh for the day. I totally LMFAO!!
I'm still curious as hell about who peed on this guy and told him they were squirting LOL

Maybe I should start a thread on misinformation about squirt, so that others can recognize when they are being pissed on. Haha! I kid, I kid!

Helpful hint: the ones who don't advertise it are the best at it. Elysa Scott nailed me right in the face, and I had no idea she had the ability. Those are the real gems. It's like opening a surprise package on Christmas day! Just saying!

Sorta like, you never ever see a real legend going around touting herself as such. There is no need. Legendary speaks for itself. So do super-soaker abilities .

But yeah, this guy is a little strange. It will be interesting to see where it all goes from here though, to say the least...
Having Amber verify and the pm i got... i accept apology and i myself, apologize for being harsh. But you need to understand.. we put up with asses all the time under fake handles.. and that has caused most of us to be VERY cautious. The respectable men watch out for the ladies and the ladies.. even when they have their difference... have each others back too. Its just a safety issue. And gaining trust by someone that appeared to be a newbie due to his sign up date... is something that just has to be earned. Blame the asshats that have screwed us over in the past.

Hope you find a squirter and not a champagne shower. LOL
I'm sorry too and just FYI this provider was not amber that peed on me
I would like to thanks Vitruvian for the video link, and subsequently giving me my belly laugh for the day. I totally LMFAO!! Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
*bows*