brooklyn sky welcome back in dallas???

As with many cliches, the old adage that there is no such thing as bad publicity is false. This thread is proof of that.

I suggest pinning this thread to the top as a warning to others: Don't go down that Brooklyn Sky road. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Can be true, but tell that to Union Pacific Railroad.

www.up.com
Second line under Latest News, Provider of the Year Award.
07/31/2012
Brooklyn......if you don't learn by this thread alone.....I really feel sorry for you.

And you thought looks alone was enough. Do you think that now?

Don't get me wrong, I hope you do well and stay safe but this thread alone should show you that a pretty face and pretty body doesn't mean jack when you have a ugly heart. Pretty faces and pretty bodies are pretty much a dime a dozen. A really cool chick who is fun with a pretty face and a pretty body is a huge plus for most men and much harder to find!

I hope you can take this lesson and turn it around for the better. We all make mistakes in life. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee, that is a compassionate and intelligent response. You are obviously a well respected young lady and a credit to this board. Brooklyn, take note.
Awww thanks Daty O.
I guess it IS true ...

Artificial intelligence is NO comparison to Natural Stupidity!!
DUKE WELCUMS YOU!!!! COME LET ME TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU!
Being classy and upscale isn't something you can proclaim. It's who you are. Threads like this just give you perspective to recognize the ones with true class, like Kaylee and the many others out there that prove it to us.

and Brooklyn, maybe you should start by responding to your PMs with a little more class. It would be good practice.
lol thanks!!!!
Obviously, her thoughtful response shows she took our comments to heart.

That reminds me of an old saying: You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.
I guess she filled her week.
Can be true, but tell that to Union Pacific Railroad.

www.up.com
Second line under Latest News, Provider of the Year Award.
07/31/2012 Originally Posted by bojulay

BJ cracks me up. Union Pacific Railroad Provider of the Year Award.