Shy and new to the game. Any tips? Please help

Just Relax and let me do all the work Originally Posted by melannie_star
I wish that were true and you were newbie friendly!
I'm thinking of arranging an appointment but have no idea where to begin. What to look out for? How to go about any of it? What to expect? Where to do it?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you. Originally Posted by johnbondie
In addition to the reviews section, there are several "Who are the best Dallas provider threads" in the Coed Forum with good information.

Dallas Top 5 Beautiful Providers

Hottest Providers age 20-35

Best Providers 35 plus age bracket

I don't think you can go wrong with anyone from this list. Do a little research and check reviews. Note: Kristen Kindle and Selena51 are "Newbie Friendly".

1. Abby Nicole
2. Bently Banks
3. Berkleigh
4. Bliss DFW
5. Cassandra L'Amore
6. Ember Simmers
7. JGirl - Jessica
8. Jessica UTR
9. Kelly Moore
10. Kendall4U
11. Kristen Kindle
12. Madison May
13. Resse Foster
14. Samantha Thom
15. Selena51
16. Shea Veile
17. Spikebaby
18. Starrluvsyou
19. Tara Evans
20. The Erotic Morgan
Why, of all people, would you quote me? You say what I think of you ladies, I know many ladies on this board and respect them, you're just not in that group. And I stated he should mature naturally, in a relationship. Learning sex with an equally inexperienced partner is one of the greatest experiences in life. You seem to forget that as long as you know someone won't kill you then you'll fuck them - a spade is a spade. Not pulling an eleteist card, I'm a john...the guy paying for sex. In my opinion the seller of the goods is in a better position than the buyer.

As far as his board personality and the affect on seeing girls, that's a good topic for another threAD...it's that time you should be posting one again soon. I've never had a problem seeing a girl here, you'd actually be surprised how many reach out to me because they find me interesting...not charming, again, calling a spade a spade. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Nothing to do with the topic here so lets take that somewhere else and get back to chiming in on the OP's discussion.
here's something to think about before you enter this wild and wacky (and crazy) sub-culture we play in.

http://thewireless.co.nz/articles/th...rd-no-i-in-sex

bottom line - enter into this world willingly not cos someone else is "forcing" you to do so. [either peer pressure or similar].

[some web-protection software might warn you this is a questionable site. i used firefox to view it and how no problem]
...Most of my other handles are UTR, a few are active posters. Originally Posted by pyramider
HHHMMMMM ....ok.
Not good ... but ..... uuuhh...ok.