So I'm going to start a fun thread... to all the beautiful hard-working professional providers let's each post of brand new picture of ourselves doing something funny or out of the ordinary

Damn SS, that first pic I can see you yelling at me. The second, making up for it. I love Latina women. Always running about 20 degrees hotter.
Damn SS, that first pic I can see you yelling at me. The second, making up for it. I love Latina women. Always running about 20 degrees hotter. Originally Posted by nickjaguar
Thank you, yes Latinas can be anything you want (;

The fiestier she's is, the wetter she gets..or maybe that's just me lol
I love it!!!! I can't wait to see you! Originally Posted by Seductive Selina
Ditto woman!! More pics!! hehehe
Thank you mamita

Well from what I can see you're fine as hell too get it girl Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Beautiful ladies. Austin is blessed to have such pretty & humble women that lift each other up!
Old time photos with my girls

Here's a solo before the picture , should have taken it holding the ak-47 or sawed off shotgun lol

This one I never understood why I was wearing a fur jacket in bed in the middle of the day Originally Posted by KendalClarkson

Gorgeous darling gorgeous
Lol Originally Posted by lizshue81

Liz you're awesome

Liz you're awesome Originally Posted by italia
And clean, as evidenced by my bubble bath butt shot. Hahaha
And clean, as evidenced by my bubble bath butt shot. Hahaha Originally Posted by lizshue81
Still should do a pic bending over. Ijs
Still should do a pic bending over. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Come bend me over...
Come bend me over... Originally Posted by lizshue81

Ok, but I have to tell you like I do all the ladies. No bbfs and no ss. Not saying you partake in that just like to make that clear.

I think I might be your aft after we meet!
Cool pic chula!

Old time photos with my girls

Here's a solo before the picture , should have taken it holding the ak-47 or sawed off shotgun lol

Originally Posted by italia

I think I might be your aft after we meet! Originally Posted by Kickrocks
You already are.
You already are. Originally Posted by lizshue81
I thought you said I was your ATF?