Latest Client Review

I absolutely love the way you handled this situation. Cool, calm, and to the point. And yes, you are very beautiful
Ok DG I initially didn't think you had posted anything on this thread...... Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
It was obvious to me.....nor did pyramider.
Lol.. I wish my smartphone was conveinant enough to quote everyone...! Originally Posted by Jade Green
Miss Jade....a quote is not necessary.....but a sweet pm sure would be nice.
Worth $200 just to sit and look at you ... the rest is priceless.
Retards blocking "tits requests".......what are we coming to........ijs
heh Originally Posted by wakeup
Lol.. I wish my smartphone was .......! Originally Posted by Jade Green
At least your smart phone is easy to flip upside down to look at those boobs.

You shouldda seen me last night at Starbucks holding my vintage laptop upside down to take in the awe.

Everybody else did.

....and then try to untangle the cord.... being so frazzled.
(Me....not the cord.)

Always thought you were cute, Jade. I think you'd look better on top of me... just sayin'

Lol. But don't worry about the review, it'll fade into the internets.

i hope to see you soon jade.

Damn it. I thought someone with an Alyssa avatar was Alyssa. I am so sorry, Alyssa.

Leave DG alone!!!!
Damn it. I thought someone with an Alyssa avatar was Alyssa. I am so sorry, Alyssa.

Leave DG alone!!!! Originally Posted by KatieKatie
I've done that, too...lol

Btw, we are all just referring to the lengthy ACTIVITIES list. It's a little crazy to think that wasn't enough for him to either give her a YES or just pass on the review...

My best Chris Crocker impression.

I hope I spelled his name right. Three minutes in my bathroom was too much effort as it is.

Btw, we are all just referring to the lengthy ACTIVITIES list. It's a limitless crazy to think that wasn't enough for him to either give her a YES or just pass on the review... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I feel so bad!!! Sorry your eyes saw it. Thanks for double checking before you yelled at me.
I feel so bad!!! Sorry your eyes saw it. Thanks for double checking before you yelled at me. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
Lol...it's cool. It wasn't horrible at all and I've already forgotten it. I always enjoy your posts and have missed them of late. xoxo

My best Chris Crocker impression.

I hope I spelled his name right. Three minutes in my bathroom was too much effort as it is. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
Classic babe LOL
Whores and almost whores telling fucktards when they can and can't give a "no" in their own review.........Wakeup is right........some whores need to STFU.

The fucktard paid his money and is entitled to his story........if he wouldn't fuck her again, he should have given her a "no"........because, he wouldn't fuck her again.

The review is not for the whore....it is about the whore...........the whores don't get a vote in the matter.

Btw, we are all just referring to the lengthy ACTIVITIES list. It's a little crazy to think that wasn't enough for him to either give her a YES or just pass on the review... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Katie I apologize if my avatar pic confused you. Feel that LilMynx stated my position very well or at least I agree with her!

Alyssa's pic is much prettier than mine... IJS