Ourhome2 down

Oh he will fit in right in Congress. Every year when the budget getting ready to expire, they fight and bicker and then pass a stop gap budget good for another month to avoid a shut down so they can put off the fight and bicker for another month. Originally Posted by CG2014
The Republicunts fight and bicker .... because they have NO REAL PLATFORM for the American people. Being a sad bunch of whiny losers is all they offer.
The Republicunts fight and bicker .... because they have NO REAL PLATFORM for the American people. Being a sad bunch of whiny losers is all they offer. Originally Posted by GayleMeyers
What does politics have to do with OH2 being down due to their expired SSL certificate?

Please stay on topic and keep politics off this forum.
They should just use CertBot and LetsEncrypt and be done with it! Zero cost for the SSL and it auto renews through the script automatically every 60 days before it expires. ��
They should just use CertBot and LetsEncrypt and be done with it! Zero cost for the SSL and it auto renews through the script automatically every 60 days before it expires. �� Originally Posted by anonusers1985
They should just delete the site and be done with it.
I kind of agree because I feel like unless you're a new lady, the site has no purpose. It's just my opinion that the site is only for new girls on the block....
I kind of agree because I feel like unless you're a new lady, the site has no purpose. It's just my opinion that the site is only for new girls on the block.... Originally Posted by petitefunlady
I will agree. In the hobby ad section of OH2, less than a few providers would reply. I do see the same providers placing ad every day. On the other hand, when It was way much better many years ago, when ECCIE had a section for hobbyists and you would get a provider to respond immediately or within 15 minutes.
I kind of agree because I feel like unless you're a new lady, the site has no purpose. It's just my opinion that the site is only for new girls on the block.... Originally Posted by petitefunlady
And new girls have a pattern.

Bad/No Service - Cash and Dash
Good/Decent Service - Quick Wear and Tear.

What baffles me is that rules went in effect long back, and eccie owners haven't figured a way out yet. If Oh2 or LC can allow ads, why cant eccie?
“It’s not illegal until you get caught”.
“It’s not illegal until you get caught”. Originally Posted by TinMan
That's for the real world. For an online ad board, you can take it anywhere. Oh2 is in Seychelles as I understand. Number of sites in Djibouti, Tahiti or Timbuktu...
Yeah, the site can be moved (and it’s already off shore), but unless the owner wants to move he or she can still be prosecuted. The owners of this site don’t want to take that chance. Ck1942 presumably is betting he won’t get caught…or that LE doesn’t care enough to nab him.

So far he’s been right. Much of the rest of the industry shut down or made changes to their sites like Eccie did. Outside of oh2, pretty much all the other advertising sites don’t have domestic ownership as far as I know.

Btw, my apologies for the poor syntax…don’t have a lot of time to edit my posts tonight!
So what is stopping somebody who already lives overseas from starting a site?
I will agree. In the hobby ad section of OH2, less than a few providers would reply. I do see the same providers placing ad every day. On the other hand, when It was way much better many years ago, when ECCIE had a section for hobbyists and you would get a provider to respond immediately or within 15 minutes. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
I remember that, it feels like it was 20 years ago.
So what is stopping somebody who already lives overseas from starting a site? Originally Posted by Paulie
Not much, but there is a risk the government will use some provisions from fosta/sesta to prosecute the site owner, even if they don’t live here. That part of the law has never been tested to my knowledge, so we don’t know how effective it would be. The owners of some of these pure ad sights are betting the US government won’t pursue them (located somewhere not friendly to extradition) or can’t catch them (my theory is there is one owner of rubrankings, rubmd, etc., and he or she keeps shutting down sites and creating new ones to stay ahead of law enforcement), and that’s why they continue on.

Taking down the advertising sites is an expensive undertaking, and despite all the money being thrown at the “trafficking problem”, there aren’t enough resources to go after all the outlets. Still, there are plenty of disincentives from entering the market right now, which I believe is why you don’t see more people do it.
It's the WW where we take the biggest hit. The blurry pic chicks, Brazilians, etc. And oh that reminds me, lol hope that "harley hendrix" chick found a new place to rapid post her "I don't get it what am I doing wrong come see me" threads
its back up now