Negative Reviews

• 03-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Problem with feedback during the session is that it tends to break the illusion, possibly even ruin the mood. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Positive feedback - e.g. "Oh God!" - won't.
Problem with feedback during the session is that it tends to break the illusion, possibly even ruin the mood.

Feedback at the end of the session won't change what already happened. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
It depends how you give the feedback. Pointing out things that feel good means they'll do less of whatever you dislike, without you having to say you dislike the other.

Assuming the point of reviews is to allow other guys to make informed decisions to better their experiences, then feedback at the end would hopefully accomplish that goal as well, possibly with better results.

And Whispers, I hadn't thought of it that way. While hopefully the girl would appear to like him regardless, not clicking would most likely make things mechanical and her want to rush him out. Which makes the gray area even larger when it comes to reviews and trying to decide if that's common and worth mentioning or due to a lack of chemistry and something others would be unlikely to experience.
I think constructive feedback is always helpful.

During the session it is helpful if a client tells you how to please him, i.e., "more of this, less of that...".

After a session, if the client is less than satisfied but too nervous to say it directly to the provider's face, it might be a good idea for him to share his concerns via email. At least that way she knows why she got the "No" and what she can work on. If his concerns were legit, she might even offer to fix it with some sort of discounted future session.

I think concerns that are more of a matter of personal preference should still be shared, but put into context. For example, a gal who is highly vocal might be hot to some but seem overly theatrical to others. A gal who sucks like a hoover might be the best BBBJ to one and painful to another. If it's something that can be changed mid-session, like technique, it would be helpful if the guys would say something before it's too late. Even if it's not something that can be fixed during the session, the feedback would be valuable to her as well as the community, even if she decides not to make a change based on it.

I can say from personal experience that I have had a few gents request that I fully shave. I know that this would please them, but it would cause me to disappoint all my other regulars who prefer my triangle patch, so I weighed out the pros and cons and decided to keep doing what I'm doing.

In terms of feedback, one thing I do hate, and I'm just being honest here, is when guys tell me that I should lose or gain weight in a particular area. I guess this bothers me most because I can't select WHERE I gain or lose weight. "So you think I would look better with thinner thighs and bigger tits? Gee, thanks for the helpful advice. Why didn't I think of that?"

Well I guess there is plastic surgery, but other than that, this is something that can't be targeted. Believe me, if all women could simply choose to gain and lose weight where we wanted, we'd all be skinny with bubble butts and D-cups. Not saying he shouldn't put in the review that her appearance wasn't to his liking because a particular body part was too big, fat, small or thin, but just saying that it's ridiculous to think she can control the distribution of fat on her body through diet and exercise. She can control the AMOUNT of fat, but most of the distribution is determined by genes. It's almost like telling a provider she's too tall. And muscle shape seems to be pretty genetic too. I have a civvie friend who works out like a maniac trying to get a bigger ass. She does all the booty-shaping exercises she can and her ass is still pretty small and flat. She will never look like J-lo no matter how many hours she spends at the gym.
I have a civvie friend who works out like a maniac trying to get a bigger ass. She does all the booty-shaping exercises she can and her ass is still pretty small and flat. She will never look like J-lo no matter how many hours she spends at the gym. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
She is doing it all wrong! Tell her to hang out with me for 30 days and I will make sure she has a bigger JLo ass....... Homemade tortillas make the body good!

sixx
She can get butt implants... Hey I have heard women say they will not lift weights because they do not want to get all big muscles. I heard a trainer tell a girl try it you can't muscle is smaller than fat and women lack the testosterone.
And Whispers, I hadn't thought of it that way. While hopefully the girl would appear to like him regardless, not clicking would most likely make things mechanical and her want to rush him out. Which makes the gray area even larger when it comes to reviews and trying to decide if that's common and worth mentioning or due to a lack of chemistry and something others would be unlikely to experience. Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed
Well..... Having "known" you.... I can't imagine too many guys not being able to find good chemistry with you....... You managed to find a way to connect with this old round man and put a grin on my face a time or two or.......
Well..... Having "known" you.... I can't imagine too many guys not being able to find good chemistry with you....... You managed to find a way to connect with this old round man and put a grin on my face a time or two or....... Originally Posted by Whispers
From my perspective, the only guys I haven't "clicked" with are the ones who aren't looking for gfe. The experience makes me uncomfortable and I have no doubt I become mechanical and rush them out. For those guys I think those characteristics are positive, so I think it probably works out fine for them. It ruins my day somewhat, but I'm the one charging.

I like most people, even you Whispers, so normally when I don't click with someone I think its because they only checked my pictures, rates, and acronyms before they emailed me. I tend to like all people who like me. That sentiment doesn't extend to those who like my pictures or acronyms, but didn't consider whether they'd like me.
I tend to like all people who like me. That sentiment doesn't extend to those who like my pictures or acronyms, but didn't consider whether they'd like me. Originally Posted by MaddietheCoed

But come on Maddie.... You've got some pretty hot acronyms....
Ladies - How often does a guy leave a session saying he is satisfied, maybe even continuing to call or email you with no indication of having had a bad time and later you see he posted a NO recommendation on a review? Originally Posted by Whispers
In 3 years of providing, I've only received one "NO" review. The harsh, negative tone of what little I could see was very hurtful. But what bothered me the most is that even after having such a terrible time with me, the reviewer hung out at my place beyond the allotted time, took advantage of my kindness in allowing him to photograph the city from my balcony, and even called me after he left and asked me to step out on the balcony so he could photograph me with a long lens from another vantage point in the city. In addition, he emailed the next day about a new Mac product we had discussed. None of his communications gave the indication that I stole an hour of his life that he could never get back. So, of course, his review was a surprise to me. Perhaps he was angry that I didn't answer the phone to chat with him. Perhaps he felt slighted that I didn't respond to his follow up email right away. Or perhaps his time with me was really that disappointing. In any case, I was never made aware of exactly what went wrong in his mind, even after I emailed and apologized that he found his experience so unpleasant.

Reviews exist for a reason: to share information with other hobbyists. I would never discount someone's opinion or attempt to restrict the flow of information. But in my opinion, if I really had a bad time with someone, I would be in such a hurry to leave that I wouldn't want to spend extra time socializing with them, nor would I call or email them afterward with friendly conversation. Bad reviews are one thing, but when the reviewer's stated opinion on the board and his behavior off the board are contradictory, it's quite confusing for the lady on the receiving end.

As a provider, I do want to know what areas I can improve in. I take constructive criticism very well - keyword being constructive. Personal confrontation may be uncomfortable, but as we all know from our board experience, it's a lot easier to speak your mind when you're sitting behind a computer screen. A short, diplomatic note saying, "Thanks for spending time with me today. I think you're very nice, but I won't be repeating my visit with you because _________" would be a nonconfrontational way to make the provider aware that an experience wasn't up to par, and give her an opportunity to correct the problem in the future. As it stands, reviews are good for exchanging information between the men, but they do nothing to help the lady improve her service.
Natalie, that was a very classy response, handled with a surprising amount of grace. Probably surprising only to me because we've never met. I think I'd like to rectify that.
Natalie, that was a very classy response, handled with a surprising amount of grace. Originally Posted by Craven_Morehead

College-educated sex workers are a lot of fun to spend time with. Originally Posted by ztonk
  • 03-11-2011, 04:59 PM
In 3 years of providing, I've only received one "NO" review. The harsh, negative tone of what little I could see was very hurtful.

It's problematic, sure. If a guy tries to communicate that A) you're pleasant relaxing company and an interesting conversationalist and B) incompetent at, say, fellatio, it doesn't come across as friendly criticism, even if it is. It's why I never reviewed you; I like you and don't like your skillsets; didn't want to hurt your feelings.

But what bothered me the most is that even after having such a terrible time with me, the reviewer hung out at my place beyond the allotted time, took advantage of my kindness in allowing him to photograph the city from my balcony, and even called me after he left and asked me to step out on the balcony so he could photograph me with a long lens from another vantage point in the city. In addition, he emailed the next day about a new Mac product we had discussed. None of his communications gave the indication that I stole an hour of his life that he could never get back. So, of course, his review was a surprise to me.

There's no contradiction, though; the same relaxed charm that makes you such wonderful company could be not to his taste in the clutch, as it were.

Perhaps he was angry that I didn't answer the phone to chat with him. Perhaps he felt slighted that I didn't respond to his follow up email right away. Or perhaps his time with me was really that disappointing. In any case, I was never made aware of exactly what went wrong in his mind, even after I emailed and apologized that he found his experience so unpleasant.

Reviews exist for a reason: to share information with other hobbyists. I would never discount someone's opinion or attempt to restrict the flow of information. But in my opinion, if I really had a bad time with someone, I would be in such a hurry to leave that I wouldn't want to spend extra time socializing with them, nor would I call or email them afterward with friendly conversation. Bad reviews are one thing, but when the reviewer's stated opinion on the board and his behavior off the board are contradictory, it's quite confusing for the lady on the receiving end.

As a provider, I do want to know what areas I can improve in. I take constructive criticism very well - keyword being constructive. Personal confrontation may be uncomfortable, but as we all know from our board experience, it's a lot easier to speak your mind when you're sitting behind a computer screen. A short, diplomatic note saying, "Thanks for spending time with me today. I think you're very nice, but I won't be repeating my visit with you because _________" would be a nonconfrontational way to make the provider aware that an experience wasn't up to par, and give her an opportunity to correct the problem in the future. As it stands, reviews are good for exchanging information between the men, but they do nothing to help the lady improve her service. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
Thanks for spending time with me. I think you're very nice, but I won't be repeating my visit with you because the TCB and BCD aspects of our visits have gotten steadily worse; examples including incall location change, forgotten condoms, bbbjs abruptly quit mid-orgasm, et cetera. You're a charming woman and I enjoy your company, albeit not in the sack. Best wishes.
Thanks for spending time with me. I think you're very nice, but I won't be repeating my visit with you because the TCB and BCD aspects of our visits have gotten steadily worse; examples including incall location change, forgotten condoms, bbbjs abruptly quit mid-orgasm, et cetera. You're a charming woman and I enjoy your company, albeit not in the sack. Best wishes. Originally Posted by 78704

No biggie to me but I noticed you have NOT posted a review on Natalie. Your experience with her is what it is BUT it might have been beneficial to the guy who posted a negative review recently. had you posted a review and based on your statement, a NO recommendation, it might have saved that guy some cash....

sixx

Well I guess there is plastic surgery, but other than that, this is something that can't be targeted. Believe me, if all women could simply choose to gain and lose weight where we wanted, we'd all be skinny with bubble butts and D-cups. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Sophia, I hope you don't change a thing on your body. You look great just the way you are.