If you’ve gotten used to insulting others in Coed...

Sorry I can't post anymore unless someone insists . Like they did insite that p post 45 thousand times lol n smh.

Butt I will post that I hope they do crack down on the lady bashing trolls. Not naming any names....just wait for it. They bash me too lol...give them a minute they are here 24/7. Not sure or care if they have 45 thousand posts though. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
There is currently only one person that has 45 K posts at the moment and she is on vacation ! Only one other is close to that mark. Is this directed at those two?
He has something against Dallas Rain. He is the only one, she is a sweet heart.
I would love for the trolls to have posting restrictions. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's fun to watch people get up in arms over petty b.s.. but when it starts to get personal or degrading that's too much. I don't understand the pit bull mentality of some of the members. The constant anger and negativity is ridiculous. The hobby should be fun and stress free. WALDT and that's what makes this place exciting. I just don't get it. You can be anything you want to on the internet and you choose to be jerks. WHY?
Why would it stop anything when you can flip to airplane mode, change your IP and make a new handle in minutes? Originally Posted by WARHEAD

I would love for the trolls to have posting restrictions. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it's fun to watch people get up in arms over petty b.s.. but when it starts to get personal or degrading that's too much. I don't understand the pit bull mentality of some of the members. The constant anger and negativity is ridiculous. The hobby should be fun and stress free. WALDT and that's what makes this place exciting. I just don't get it. You can be anything you want to on the internet and you choose to be jerks. WHY? Originally Posted by Kendall4U

good points.. and there just might be light at the end of the tunnel..
good points.. and there just might be light at the end of the tunnel.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
Exactly, Kendall is usually always the voice of reason. It appears the tables may have been turned in that those that have made it a habit to troll and like to insult others are going to be the ones walking on eggshells before they post instead of the ones that use the site for it's intended purpose and post on topic of a thread whom they troll and insult.
  • BLM69
  • 08-15-2018, 12:58 PM
Exactly, Kendall is usually always the voice of reason. It appears the tables may have been turned in that those that have made it a habit to troll and like to insult others are going to be the ones walking on eggshells before they post instead of the ones they troll and insult. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Voice of reason huh...👌 Wonder what she'll say about that
For you bashes that can't comprehend and don't know that Dallas Rain does does not start w a p. Dallas Rain is a legend. You bashers....are just wanna bees.

Sorry that was to hard you 24/7's
I’m on several non-hooker/john boards, and it’s the same troll/jackass mentality everywhere. People with too much time, too little social contact, and some serious personality flaws use the anonymity of the internet to hide their true selves and create a false persona.

Hell, even in the school yards the bullies are (and always have been) a dark force of weak people.

Ignore and block are the best option. I just wish when someone quotes a troll I’ve blocked, it would also be invisible.
I’m not aware of of anyone bashing Dallas Rain. It’s my assumption the mods had no choice but to ban her based on rule violations. The point of this thread is a friendly reminder to be friendly. I was not very friendly to Tara because of her drama and personal attacks year after year. I personally believe she is a liability but that’s just my opinion. I choose to believe the facts. If someone wants to ignore the facts or paint a different picture that’s their opinion fact or not. At some point it’s time to shut up or the mods will make us shut up.
Voice of reason huh...👌 Wonder what she'll say about that Originally Posted by BLM69
The irony of a rule breaker posting about rule breakers breaking rules is priceless.
See why doesn’t something happen to this reverse threAD starter...This Hater loves to bash on Dudes and start this BULLSHIT? She should be pointed and instigating topics should be deleted and closed unless she’s going to call Mr. Nasty out specifically.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2402646

Her ghetto attitude eventually comes out when she posts like this threAD which she didn’t start but it turned on her
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2320853&page=2

Then she gets butt hurt and does this only to slither back in here and starts shit for attention, because she didn’t call Mr. Nasty out, and I’m forced to only fire shots across the bow informing them of the Real Truth...My point being, I can’t blast her with The Truth, I gotta play fucking games now!
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...525&highlight=
The irony of a rule breaker posting about rule breakers breaking rules is priceless. Originally Posted by Boltfan
There is so much irony in this thread, it’s made me laugh more than a few times.
Welcome back, buddy. I thought you’d quit this place.