HOBBY MISTAKES - some are funny; some are not

lol....we do that a lot!

and Jasser, stop that, or I am gonna have to jump your bones.
1) what you do with your money is not my business as what I do with my money is not your business- please don't tell me you are only doing this to pay for tuition - I don't play the pity game.
2) Do Not brag about your million dollar clients you have and all your international travels and clientele as well as your inheritance you will be getting from your rich Nigerian father(Guys I think you know what provider I am talking about)
3)NEVER call me at the blue and ask if I could come see you tonight- some hobbyist would be flattered by getting a call from a Provider, but I liek to make the initial contact.(yes i have had providers call me and ask am i ready to see them today as if all I do everyday is see providers).
4)Please at least give me the allusion that yu are preparing for the session by looking neat smelling good and wearing something sexy not showing up with blue jeans and a shirt with no sex appeal
If missing your show would be such an inconvenience that you are more interested, and devoting more time to your program than your client, providing may not be for you!
Reese, you are so beautiful it wouldn't make me any difference.
I'm with oleguy--AF never a problem with Reese.
If you go to see likkinikki in San Antonio, and her hotel shares a parking lot with another hotel, make sure you go into the right hotel. Because the the old fat guy in boxers and a t-shirt who opens that room number door, is not really expecting you. Guaranteed !! He is not expecting you.
My biggest pet peeve is that if we have a 9:00 appt. at your incall, be there at 9:00 waiting for me. I hate getting a call that goes, "Hey, I am 15 mins away" You get delayed inroute to an outcall understandable, being late to your own incall, kinda rude. But silly me, I'll probably wait for your sexy ass anyway.
I'm with oleguy--AF never a problem with Reese. Originally Posted by White Tiger
+1 Been there, done that. Where there is a will (and oh lord, MsFoster can give a dead mule a will) there is a way.... So far she's shown at least 4 ways....

Use your imagination