What just really turns you on??

I love 69 and if the lady is so equipped I enjoy russian. There is something about watching jr slide between a nice set of tits that really does it for me.
I love when ladies meet me in sexy lingerie, in particular black thigh highs.
Looks so sexy, while doing DATY and in 69.

And it is even better when they stay on during sex

Tits......I love titties, big beautiful titties. My real turn on that gets me going almost instantly even just looking at picture of them is areolas, and the bigger the better....any color.....I love them all.
At the door , a lady in a large mans white shirt ... Top 2 buttons open to show just enough ,
The shirt tail just long enough to hide front and back play grounds....

Then the greeting ... Nothing hotter than a lady that likes and knows how to kiss... Soft and sensual

The toucH .... Soft hands float over bodies feeling but almost not touching.... Sensing the feel.... As the shirt hits the floor

The ultimate pleasure ... Seeing her struggle as to almost fight to remain conscious from the ecstasy of organs that travel in waves from her toes to her nose and her body quakes in your arms .... And she's desperate to feel the same from me....

That's what really turns me on !!!
MMMMMMmmmmm... MMMMMMmmmmm... Mmmmmuah! That's sooo delicious Skeeter.
I could get lost in that... for days!!! I love a man with slow hands and a sensual artistic style of movement. I'll take skills over thrills all day long, any day of the week. Fuck a toy bag wouldn't even cross my mind. Good sex=having reoccurring orgasms just thinking about it on the ride home and again the next day. YUMMmmmmmm!

Hey Bass Cat... what's it called when u do that with ass cheeks instead of tits? I am not an anal girl but I do like "ass russian"... giggles. Slide up and down the crack of my oiled ass (oiled bodies) a few times then penetrate my cookie doggy style holding my legs airborn, snap, snap, snap... time to climb the walls. Of course that would be an ending, never a beginning.

When a man slowly sucks on these.... Putting his tongue all over the nipples...I love to wear this...

And he knows how to kiss these...
When a man slowly sucks on these.... Putting his tongue all over the nipples... Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Well yes, those were nice. I should see them again soon.
Well yes, those were nice. I should see them again soon. Originally Posted by conhugeco
You need a refill on this prescription....
M.M.
You need a refill on this prescription....
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
But I haven't met my deductible for the year yet. Insurance covers "therapeutic" massage right?
But I haven't met my deductible for the year yet. Insurance covers "therapeutic" massage right? Originally Posted by conhugeco
Your deductible covers alot of things not limited to but including "therapeutic" Massage...

M.M.
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giņ cologne makes my panties moist!
[QUOTE=skeeter;1057869678]At the door , a lady in a large mans white shirt ... Top 2 buttons open to show just enough ,
The shirt tail just long enough to hide front and back play grounds....

^^^^^^
yup this!!!

gets my motor runnin!
LOOKING GOOD MISS MM!!!!!!

{heres mine..}
Attached Images File Type: jpg unnamed (1).jpg (73.9 KB, 66 views)
Hey Bass Cat... what's it called when u do that with ass cheeks instead of tits? I am not an anal girl but I do like "ass russian"... giggles. Slide up and down the crack of my oiled ass (oiled bodies) a few times then penetrate my cookie doggy style holding my legs airborn, snap, snap, snap... time to climb the walls. Of course that would be an ending, never a beginning. Originally Posted by Lacey Companion
I think they call that "Hot Dogging"
I luv a guy doing oily butt slides on my ass.....wooohooo I have lots of coconut oil!