Love Him or Hate Him President George W. Bush has Class

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What have they done with that control of congress.......... crickets
What have they done with that control of congress.......... crickets Originally Posted by WombRaider
They've unearthed another 6,400 "lost" emails sent by Lois Lerner, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
They've unearthed another 6,400 "lost" emails sent by Lois Lerner, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Except it wasn't even congress that found them, was it?
Except it wasn't even congress that found them, was it? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah, it was, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The DOJ and Odumbo didn't look for them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Yeah, it was, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The DOJ and Odumbo didn't look for them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, it wasn't, you fucking odumbo minion from chicago. Did you even read the article you linked to? It says the treasury inspector general uncovered the emails. That's the treasury dept. Not congress, you fucktard.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/24...-lerner-emails
What have they done with that control of congress.......... crickets Originally Posted by WombRaider
They've unearthed another 6,400 "lost" emails sent by Lois Lerner, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Except it wasn't even congress that found them, was it? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yeah, it was, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The DOJ and Odumbo didn't look for them, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Look at this dumbass. IB has been caught out again. Not once, but twice, he insists it was congress who found the missing Lerner emails. And he even provides a link to prove it. Except if he read it, he would have learned it was the treasury dept that found the emails, not congress.

Dance you chicken DICK

You can't wiggle your way out of this one. It's all there in your own words.
No, it wasn't, you fucking odumbo minion from chicago. Did you even read the article you linked to? It says the treasury inspector general uncovered the emails. That's the treasury dept. Not congress, you fucktard.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/24...-lerner-emails Originally Posted by WombRaider

You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

After the IRS said last year that it was unable to produce all Lerner's email, the Senate Finance Committee asked the Treasury inspector general to investigate what records were lost, if they were deliberately destroyed and if the missing information could be recovered.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/28/politi...ils/index.html

Look at this dumbass. IB has been caught out again. Not once, but twice, he insists it was congress who found the missing Lerner emails. And he even provides a link to prove it. Except if he read it, he would have learned it was the treasury dept that found the emails, not congress.

Dance you chicken DICK

You can't wiggle your way out of this one. It's all there in your own words.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
The Treasury inspector general was working for the Senate Finance Committee, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The Treasury inspector general was working for the Senate Finance Committee, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Was it, or was it not Congress that FOUND the emails, you gruberized sodomite from the southside of shittown. You didn't mention the treasury department's role in your previous posts.

And that's a DIFFERENT link than you posted in your first stupid retort. Guess you read it this time.
Was it, or was it not Congress that FOUND the emails, you gruberized sodomite from the southside of shittown. You didn't mention the treasury department's role in your previous posts.

And that's a DIFFERENT link than you posted in your first stupid retort. Guess you read it this time.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because the Treasury inspector general was working at the Senate Finance Committee's bequest, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Absent Congress's direction to the Treasury inspector general, Lerner's emails would not have been found, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, CNN related exactly the same story with different details, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, you're the stupid faggot who was oblivious to the details when you made your stupid and factually unfounded pronouncement.
You're harfing again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, because the Treasury inspector general was working at the Senate Finance Committee's bequest, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Absent Congress's direction to the Treasury inspector general, Lerner's emails would not have been found, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, CNN related exactly the same story with different details, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; hence, you're the stupid faggot who was oblivious to the details when you made your stupid and factually unfounded pronouncement. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It wasn't congress, you odumbo sodomite. It was YOU who made the factually unfounded claim and now you're backtracking to try and cover your ass. Everyone can see for themselves exactly what you did. Congress may have asked, but it was NOT congress that found them, which is what you initially claimed. Nice try, chicken dick.
It wasn't congress, you odumbo sodomite. It was YOU who made the factually unfounded claim and now you're backtracking to try and cover your ass. Everyone can see for themselves exactly what you did. Congress may have asked, but it was NOT congress that found them, which is what you initially claimed. Nice try, chicken dick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Congress directed the resources, and Lerner's emails were found, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Congress directed the resources, and Lerner's emails were found, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But it wasn't congress themselves who actually found them, was it? Just admit it, you fucked up. Come back on as LL, he's more fun to fuck with than you. You get old after awhile.
But it wasn't congress themselves who actually found them, was it? Just admit it, you fucked up. Come back on as LL, he's more fun to fuck with than you. You get old after awhile. Originally Posted by WombRaider
  1. Were the emails found because Odumbo directed an investigation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? NO!!!
  2. Were the emails found because the DOJ directed an investigation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? NO!!!
  3. Were the emails found because the Treasury inspector general initiated an investigation before being directed to do so, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? NO!!!
  4. Were the emails found because Congress directed the Treasury inspector general to conduct an investigation, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? YES!!!

Case closed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
  • shanm
  • 04-30-2015, 08:07 PM
Seems as if chicken dick wanker has been caught with his pants down once again. Shame shame
Seems as if chicken dick wanker has been caught with his pants down once again. Shame shame
Originally Posted by shanm
Given your perennial vantage point, shamman, i.e., your head is up your ass, those pants on the ground you are looking at are yours.