If A Guy Doesn't Eat Your P*ssy During Session Does It Affect Your IOP

^^ Her clit is larger than Pyramider's 1.3" of dangling death. Hard to offer the full "deep throat" experience for the average tard to bring her full "satisfaction"...

Fbcdte (c'n, use that big noggin,) may not be on the menu without a downcharge for most hobbyists. For me personally, should be quite the downcharge... (translation key included infra btw..)

(Fbcdte=Fulsomely big clit deep throat experience; Fantastically can sub for fulsomely in some cases btw, as can famously or fabuously.) Originally Posted by pxmcc
You've never seen it so what are you talking about?
Could it affect your IOP if he's not enthusiastically eating you out?
. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes!

Don't cum see me
if you don't plan to please me
Ima still trying to figure out why the OP is upset because a guy won't eat his pussy?
I always appreciate good head, and cum easily. I invite head, especially if you want me to squirt. But dont require it at all, and does doesn't sway me if a gentleman doesn't DATY.
Did I see a post in which you announced you don't allow daty during a session .... with a hobbyist. Or was it you don't enjoy it? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I enjoy DATY when they ACTUALLY know how to...

BUT since so many WHORES lie I find myself laying there SPEECHLESS because they aren't doing shit SPECTACULAR...

I rather suck dick than lay there & fake it...

But in all honesty I don't cum from daty & I honestly rather suck dick or fuck..

But if you want to waste half the hour doing something I don't give a fuck about that's you...

Besos
just wondering...In the real world if you dont give your woman head then getting it in return could be problematic. Does this phenomena cross over into the hobby? Could it subconsciously affect your IOP if he's not enthusiastically eating you out?

I'm not a pussy eater even though I will on occassion. Blow me for 30 min then hop on top to start. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You don't strike me as a kitty cat eater.

But since you brought it up.
How about a star fish eater?
LOL
I enjoy DATY when they ACTUALLY know how to...

But if you want to waste half the hour doing something I don't give a fuck about that's you...
Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Do you list the activities you enjoy on a separate menu?

Or do you call those "House Specials"?

I certainly wouldn't want to waste my money doing something you don't enjoy....so it would be appropriate to know before making an appointment if our "enjoyed activities" are mutual. Otherwise I'd be wasting my money and your time!
You don't strike me as a kitty cat eater.

But since you brought it up.
How about a star fish eater?
LOL Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
all depends on the specific girl...and If she's been with me 24 hrs and I know she's not taken any creampies then I may. True story...I was in a strip club recently and this girl let me finger her. In fact her pussy was so deep I started to fist her and probably could have stuffed a baseball bat in it. Any way she kept asking me to eat her ass and lick her pussy and I was like that's not gonna happen sweetie....she was so fucking wet when I pulled my fingers out her cum was so thick it looked like Betty Crocker Cake frosting. She then stuffed my fingers down her throat and sucked it all off. Gave me her number and Instagram and said call me. and I will eventually call..she's a perfect 10 model type in the looks dept with a nice ass. lol

but...I typically throw away all my review material. Maybe it's time I write another one.

We're all waitin for that spinner midget review.....
We're all waitin for that spinner midget review..... Originally Posted by TryWeakly

Why do you keep bringing this up...I don't get it. I will just chalk it up to you gettin old as fuck and being a parrot.
Why do you keep bringing this up...I don't get it. I will just chalk it up to you gettin old as fuck and being a parrot. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It just sounds like that to people who won't answer a question, and that's their way of dodging the question and redirecting the focus of attention .... like the Russian collusion when the accuser approved the sale of a good chunk of the U.S. uranium to the Russians! Diversion. But it only works on you, so you think it works on everyone else. Now ...

... since you can answer the question, but don't want to answer the question, what's the answer?
It just sounds like that to people who won't answer a question, and that's their way of dodging the question and redirecting the focus of attention .... like the Russian collusion when the accuser approved the sale of a good chunk of the U.S. uranium to the Russians! Diversion. But it only works on you, so you think it works on everyone else. Now ...

... since you can answer the question, but don't want to answer the question, what's the answer? Originally Posted by LexusLover

What-Is-Up my white friend Wheel Chair Lover. Still trynna be gangsta I see.

Still trying to avoid answering the question?

Is that a selfie? And all this time I thought you were passing yourself off as being "Black"! Or is that your father?
I think she appreciates it also. Originally Posted by LexusLover
....she was so fucking wet when I pulled my fingers out her cum was so thick it looked like Betty Crocker Cake frosting.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Sounds like a yeast infection