Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Song dedicated to Shayla

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWHgcBIqdJ8
Baby Baby Baby
@Shayla
If you wear those bikini underwear, you can probably sell them.
She doesn't exist. I met her and she is a 5'2" grandmother with big hanging tits wrapped around her waist. She gave me a gum job for fitty cents. She's great on the computer though and has all you fucktards and hooktards fooled. Leave grammy alone. She is all mine. Originally Posted by burkalini
Damn... sell out.
I'm headed to the nursing home tomorrow.

And I'll bring a little present.
Shayla which do you prefer Poligrip or Orafix.
Shayla's a pretty cool lil chicklette. Would be a major bonus if she's bi.

Her rates should go up 5 or 10 bucks each time her name is mentioned.

Oh and SL.....PAM isn't the president of her fan club, he's more like stalkerish.
  • game1
  • 02-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Shayla, with your Flames logo, me and you have to meet. I am a REAL RED WINGS fan, born and raised in Detroit

Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
+1 go wings
Am I the only one in the US that actually has met Ms Shayla in person?
Trust me Burk, she is just as lovely in person as her pictures depict.
Trust me Burk, she is just as lovely in person as her pictures depict. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Yep. You're the only one whose seen me in the flesh.
That's sweet of you, Chica. Thank you.
Yep. You're the only one whose seen me in the flesh.
That's sweet of you, Chica. Thank you. Originally Posted by Shayla
Shayla,

Tour Texas...and I'll make it my mission to see you in the flesh.
Trust me Burk, she is just as lovely in person as her pictures depict. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

That won't be the case much longer. I was trying to reduce all the guys that wanted her and you went and fucked it up. Thanks. lol
Why doesn't some dude grows some balls and buy a coat and go see her? I'm just saying. If I had to have some chick I would. Originally Posted by simpleton

Holy shit guys, it's not even cold here, lol. I was BBQ'ing on the deck today with no jacket at all, just like it was the middle of summer.

So, I have a session booked with Shayla soon so I guess I will find out if she is a myth or not. By all local reports though, she is for sure NOT a myth. FYI, I have been drinking lots of water, doing stretches and getting lots of sleep as reports are that she is a task master.

Looks like I may indeed have found my "BAD, BAD girlfriend".
I've never envied anyone on here until now, lucky bastard.
Holy shit guys, it's not even cold here, lol. I was BBQ'ing on the deck today with no jacket at all, just like it was the middle of summer.

So, I have a session booked with Shayla soon so I guess I will find out if she is a myth or not. By all local reports though, she is for sure NOT a myth. FYI, I have been drinking lots of water, doing stretches and getting lots of sleep as reports are that she is a task master.

Looks like I may indeed have found my "BAD, BAD girlfriend". Originally Posted by the.namssa
Second time it's happened, lucky bastard.
@ the.namssa - Our session is over due... A year and I've never toured Red Deer. Yet I went to Edmonton... /Fail.
yeah, more like the last 6 months. All the boys are gaga for Shayla! She could come to US and charge $800/hr and still be booked! Originally Posted by exoticentyce
There's always room for some ebony lust, too.