Preferred411 (P411) Rate increase

P411 is my favorite too...
that is a bit steep for a technology based enterprise that has low overhead
Please keep in mind that there are nine people (including myself) working full time behind the scenes, all of whom have worked with me for 10 or more years (with the exception of our developer, who has been with us for 8 years). So as far as "low overhead", wages alone are no where near "low", we all make a decent living (and deserve to, because we work our little tushies off!).

One of the things we are known for, and strive towards, is providing excellent customer service. If you need to speak to someone, we are EASY to reach, via telephone, LiveChat or email. If you are book an appointment through P411 and then have a problem, we are there for you... whether it be to lend an ear, mediate a dispute, or to take more serious steps if the situation warrants it. The site is continually upgraded and features added, to make your hobbying experience more enjoyable.

Unfortunately, costs are rising and the value of the US dollar has dropped by about 20% since the inception of P411 (we are in Canada, and the dollar is converted). So some decisions have had to be made, and we will continue to be there and do our jobs as we have for all of these years, which means that the rate is going to increase.

Laying people off and/or doing a lesser job is not an option for me, although from a financial standpoint that would be the smart way to go. However, I am very proud of Preferred411 and the job we do, and it would break my heart to become just another "technology based enterprise" that takes your dollars and doesn't offer any real support.

I don't like raising rates, and we have been inching it up every couple of years, which isn't fun (each time there is a bit of an uproar). So this time, it's going up enough that we no longer have to increase the rate every couple of years and we can focus on improving the site and our service, instead of staying awake worrying about finances.

I hope we don't lose a single member due to the rate increase, although I know that might not be possible. Most of you know I'm a big softie though, so if the increase really presents a hardship to you, let me know when the time comes and perhaps we can figure out a way to keep you as a member without putting you in the poorhouse.

Always,
Gina
Gina, do not sweat it. The tards complain on any rate that is posted anywhere.
WOW! Thanks Gina. Not sure I would have found that posted anywhere here. A site that promotes the safety of hobbyist and provider a like. Plus some girls only except P411.... I thinck its about time I join if for no other reason than to promote safety in the hobby. But finding those extra chicks won't hurt either! Man this is a NO BRAINER for newbies!
Guess my lifetime membership is literally priceless...y'all missed out...
I've recieved several PM'S telling me that many providers, some very UTR are on P411 and ONLY P411. I never knew....this changes everything!

Ive never received anything but premiere service when contacting P411 in the past and always have been treated with respect and politeness .
I know when I contact a provider thru p411 she will receive the pm and usually respond within a day after looking over my profile and sometimes within the hour.
I wont bitch about a rate hike at all but would wish that we still had a chance at the lifetime membership that was once offered.
Who knows how long they are going to hobby ?
I surely didn't think id be doing this over 10 years..lol
Ive never received anything but premiere service when contacting P411 in the past and always have been treated with respect and politeness .
I know when I contact a provider thru p411 she will receive the pm and usually respond within a day after looking over my profile and sometimes within the hour.
I wont bitch about a rate hike at all but would wish that we still had a chance at the lifetime membership that was once offered.
Who knows how long they are going to hobby ?
I surely didn't think id be doing this over 10 years..lol Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Guys stop hobbying?
I've recieved several PM'S telling me that many providers, some very UTR are on P411 and ONLY P411. I never knew....this changes everything!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
GEEZ! Don't tell everyone! It was supposed to be our little secret!!!
It makes screening a lot easier for me
  • FK
  • 01-30-2013, 02:36 PM
I love P411. They make screening easier and they provide excellent customer service. Top notch all the way.

Unfortunately there's always gonna be cheapskates everywhere you go.
GEEZ! Don't tell everyone! It was supposed to be our little secret!!! Originally Posted by mbinlincoln
Some one tell me about these OK'S? Has WakeUp ever got an OK?
Did you ladies know that one of the advanced seach options on P411 has a box that the guys can click that will include only the P411 ladies that offer a P411 discount?
You want the guys to use P411, you might include a P411 discount. I did a quick check and the two I checked that posted on this thread listed no P411 discount.
P411 Discounts? This is getting to good to believe!
I have contacted P411 three different times and each time I recieved better cust service than I get at local stores I'm in several times a week. It surprised me that a website in another country would provide that kind of service.

Go ahead and sign up SL, go to the add board you are missing out on a lot of specials.