Ladies, you're NOT athletic if:

• meryt
  • 06-25-2013, 02:41 AM
Do an image search on Fawnia Mondey.
Does wearing Spandex enhance one's athleticism?

• TheDr
  • 06-25-2013, 05:41 AM

Carry on... who else on here would you say has an athletic physique? I nominate Ashley Anders!! Ubber Hot!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
Isabella of Houston fa sho! OMG, incredibly athletic!
OMG! LustNotLove! You are talking about me again?!?

Miss you Lust.....
1. Your chest and waist have the same circumference.��
2. Your thighs are thicker than mine.
3. You say you don't eat it, but you have always have cottage cheese with you.
4. You can't lift anything heavier than a cigarette and 16oz. Bud at the same time.

And finally from my list...... Your not athletic just because you wear workout clothes! The big and stretch material.

Feel free to add to this list�� Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Mental note - make appointment with Abagail for post run session - sweat and jog bra included.
Linn, you no miss me, or u give me for free

The whole point of this thread was not to say really the definition of athletic, but to say to those ladies who use the word, STOP. If you don't have a nice toned, shaped then just stop!
If a guy tells i your hott and athletic looking, and you know you wear a size 22+, keep it between you and that person, because to me your probably a big, not tight, easy fuk person.

As too all you nice toned ladies who do work out etc.. I thank you. For you big girls, there is love out there for you, it's just not me.

Sorry, I hate to keep going on about it, but I work really hard on my physique, so I may have taken this one a little personally! Carry on... who else on here would you say has an athletic physique? I nominate Ashley Anders!! Ubber Hot!!! Originally Posted by Abigail (Source of JOY)
awww thanks Abigail.. :win kiss: Im actually training for my 1st figure show in Oct.. always nice when someone else can see the results.. thanks girlie
Athletic also implies some sort of skill in regards to competing in an athletic event and unless Twerking is coming to the Olympics any time soon....

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...oo-22/18159948 Originally Posted by hardnfast
That's a chick with a dick.
All you FaceBooker's, if you get a chance, go to Facebook search and enter fitness selfies. They have some crazy hot fit babes. Originally Posted by GymRat
Went there and yes you are right. Those ladies are fit.
My wife is preparing to set the stage. Meeting with a nutritionist tomorrow,
after working out hard with a trainer for some months.

But yes those girls are very nice althetic bodies. Takes hard work, but most of all
you MUST EAT RIGHT!
There is some funny shit in here LOL!
  • TheDr
  • 06-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Does wearing Spandex enhance one's athleticism?

Originally Posted by lostincypress
Who the hell is that? ^^^^^ Dayum!!
Athletic means she can beat the shit outta you, punk