Advice for a Noob

Anyone else notice who hasn't been around since plastic man disappeared? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
SAB???.......
I got a burger once at a food truck rodeo in the 'cuse that I was a fan of...

Op, osd didn't steer you wrong.
  • Bluee
  • 08-17-2015, 07:42 AM
SAB???....... Originally Posted by Celso
Exactly my thought. PM hooked up with SAB and is now laying on the floor with the same grin that Arny had in the "Twins" after he got laid for the first time in his life.

As to OP, Angel14609, or whatever are her numbers is a great choice for a newbie. Or have Angel14609 and Amber does gang up on him.
Thanks I'm gonna get me some jimmies Originally Posted by Erectile_Reptile
Exactly my thought. PM hooked up with SAB and is now laying on the floor with the same grin that Arny had in the "Twins" after he got laid for the first time in his life. Originally Posted by Bluee
YUP!!!

Poor AG hasn't been the same since hooking up with SAB......she's that good!!!.....

seeing how you are new i will take it easy on you. as far a recommendations i could not give you one. some ladies prefer not to see newbies some times and other times they might. so it is a flip of a coin. osd is spot on and you want to do your research. read the ros and any other info. the better educated you are the better choices you make. get your feet wet and get established. after that you will meet some decent people both male and female. there are some that are that are sanely impaired or have a massive cranial anal intrusion. crap would those be considered medical speculations?? oh and read the rules of the board. you just have to try to get the feel for people. some are like they are on the boards and some are the opposite of what they are on the boards. learn how to play chess quickly.
I got a burger once at a food truck rodeo in the 'cuse that I was a fan of...

Op, osd didn't steer you wrong. Originally Posted by Ceremony
What is all this supposed to mean?

Op, all good sound advice, one more thing, no matter what you say to anyone, don't assume everything you talk about will be kept to you and the person you are talking to, just learned a huge lesson on that one; will not delve into any details at all. It's between me and a few others who I have made my amends with, I hope. That is all I have to say on that subject, I wish you well and play safe
Yup.
Just ask num1cusefan.
Yup.
Just ask num1cusefan. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
How bout get the entire story before assuming something, like I believe splitlicker said, there are 3 sides to every story, each persons and the truth, of course each person is going to spin it to make themselves look better, so that is why there is the truth.... In this case, as far as I'm concerned it's over. No need to bring it up anymore, there are better things to discuss here, isn't there? I mean not everyone can be as brilliant as you, now can they?

Again, good luck op, hope you take all the advice you have been given and use it wisely.
oh burger ...funny hows ya always be sayin how yer ...done here ...or somthin be ...over ...then ya keeps on goin on

...ya be the biggest drama queen on the ...jimmie board ...buts everyone loves ya fapoleon
...ya be the biggest drama queen on the ...jimmie board .. Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Talkin' bouts drama queens then ya starts this shitbird!!!.....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1470797
What is all this supposed to mean?

Op, all good sound advice, one more thing, no matter what you say to anyone, don't assume everything you talk about will be kept to you and the person you are talking to, just learned a huge lesson on that one; will not delve into any details at all. It's between me and a few others who I have made my amends with, I hope. That is all I have to say on that subject, I wish you well and play safe Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Yup.
Just ask num1cusefan. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
How bout get the entire story before assuming something, like I believe splitlicker said, there are 3 sides to every story, each persons and the truth, of course each person is going to spin it to make themselves look better, so that is why there is the truth.... In this case, as far as I'm concerned it's over. No need to bring it up anymore, there are better things to discuss here, isn't there? I mean not everyone can be as brilliant as you, now can they?

Again, good luck op, hope you take all the advice you have been given and use it wisely. Originally Posted by rodeomann22

Someone shoulda posted some odds on the over/under on this.........next time Ro-DID-deo says he's done yakking.....I'm taking the under for sure!

elg........
Someone shoulda posted some odds on the over/under on this.........next time Ro-DID-deo says he's done yakking.....I'm taking the under for sure!

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
Mind reader....

elg........ Originally Posted by elghund
Mind reader.... Originally Posted by tinylatina
Really? Because I answered someones reply within minutes? Did I keep something going for days and days and days because of some fucking agenda I had against someone? No, I replied, Someone made a comment and I replied once again.
BFD, Jesus Christ, OP, if there is a little bit more advice I can give ya, don't beat a dead horse, seems to be what a lot of people like to do here. I have been very quiet the past few weeks and that has been intentional, I will not get into a public spat with anyone over something that could have been easily handled behind the scenes, not my style!!
I'm a smart ass and make comments and shit here, yes, gotten a few points, big deal, not the first person, but publicly trashed someone, nope..... However......
Hope you have a good day, wherever you are!