Does age matter? Say no to clients under the age of 35?

I don't see the point of having a blanket policy, when you can just take things on a case by case basis. If you chat with a 21 year old who is acting like an idiot, then block and report him. If you chat with a 21 year old who you have a good connection with, then why not accept his business? He's certainly not antagonizing you for being significantly older than him, otherwise he would not be contacting you to begin with. Originally Posted by Pangolier
I don't disagree with you. BUt.... Time is money. If the return for the time spent shifting through those under her perfered age is very small, why do it? Why waste the time, energy, and frustration if you know the end result will most likely be bad? Yea, some possable great clients may be missed, but oh well.

Also, the average guy in his 30's, 40's, and up tends to have more dispossable income than the average 20 something. That could be a facter as well.

But ultimately, its her choice to see who she wants. As a guy, If I know I do not fit her client profile, I sure whould not waste time trying to see her, no matter how hot she is. Too many other choices out there.

There is a member here who was told by several providers they never wanted to see him. He went as far as to create fake profiles here and elseware to try to trick them into seeing him.
providers decide who they want to see and when. period.

clients decide who they want to see and when. period.

unless a provider ot client explicitly asks for input on their decision making procedures/techniques, let's just leave them be. either they'll shine or they'll flop. their decision, their responsibility.

unless a provider ot client explicitly asks for input on their decision making procedures/techniques, let's just leave them be. either they'll shine or they'll flop. their decision, their responsibility. Originally Posted by pmdelites
+1

unless a provider ot client explicitly asks for input on their decision making procedures/techniques, let's just leave them be. either they'll shine or they'll flop. their decision, their responsibility. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Exactly.
And I a sure the sane & rational among us have damn good reasons

For as long as I can remember, I absolutely refuse to see anyone under 30 and am considering above 35 plus now. I prefer a silver fox and gentlemen between the age of 45-70.

There have been a few exceptions in the past, but I am VERY SELECTIVE these days.

The under 30 crowd causes my vagina to dry up with their drama, lack or respect, maturity, babysitting and "mommy issues" and it's just not worth my sanity.

IMO...This hobby lifestyle is meant to be fun and simple, not a headache and bullshit!

To each their own though...

For as long as I can remember, I absolutely refuse to see anyone under 30 and am considering above 35 plus now. I prefer a silver fox and gentlemen between the age of 45-70.

There have been a few exceptions in the past, but I am VERY SELECTIVE these days.

The under 30 crowd causes my vagina to dry up with their drama, lack or respect, maturity, babysitting and "mommy issues" and it's just not worth my sanity.

IMO...This hobby lifestyle is meant to be fun and simple, not a headache and bullshit!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
BERK! Wow. Been years since I saw you.. so glad to see you are still here. Hope to see you next time I am visiting.
I am 35+

Originally Posted by berkleigh

What's a good example of a "mommy issue" ?
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2023, 04:37 AM
What's a good example of a "mommy issue" ? Originally Posted by Pangolier
Any man that isn't a simp and doesn't settle, those guy's must have mommy issues for not bowing down to nonsense.
There is a lady on this board, or at least used to be, who I wanted to see. From all I could read --- a perfect fit. When she learned my age as over 70 she declined to see me. Said she just couldn't be at her best for someone my age. I was very grateful for her to decline. I think more of her for saying no than some I have seen who just couldn't get into it and basically stole my money. Hope she is doing well. Originally Posted by Go4it
I had the same thing one time. Maybe she didn't want to because I was close to her dad's age?
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2023, 12:16 PM
I had the same thing one time. Maybe she didn't want to because I was close to her dad's age? Originally Posted by birdiemaker59
You don't enjoy 60+ hookers still selling the goodies? They surely wouldn't turn you down