Worst experience with a provider or client???

I think quite the opposite, obviously without naming names,. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Actually... it would be even BETTER if names were named.... and you were one of the names.....
I'd PAY for that kind of entertainment......
Actually... it would be even BETTER if names were named.... and you were one of the names.....
I'd PAY for that kind of entertainment......
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Haha, can't help yourself can you?
Haha, can't help yourself can you? Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
The Lord helps those that helps themselves....

So do I.
The Lord helps those that helps themselves....

So do I. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well, I assure you I don't need any help from you at all for anything, but thank you very much.

How about you get back on topic since you have hijacked this thread like you love doing so much, I think a brilliant idea would be you to share one of your worst provider experienced, I mean you have been doing this probably longer than I have been alive, I'm sure you have some whoppers to tell.
Sounds like a tale of woe EA shared a while ago about a not so fragrant love cave he ventured down on.........................:ja wdrop: Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I did not dare put my face in that.

Im thinking most guys would not want to hear about out absolutely worst experiences, def a total turn off!! Lol Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
No we are here for laughs do tell. At least I am. Pretty sure the stoies some of you have tops the shit you can find on efukt.
I have had a couple of ladies that don't allow fiv, never thought much about it but I suppose it's not out of the question that they may simply be avoiding fst (finger sniff test) Phew! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
I once had a client that had me lay on the bed spread eagle and he got up close and personal and did a sniff test before we began the date. Wanted to be sure I was fresh and clean. I didn't have a problem with it.
Great comment BBG. Yes, once when I was talking with Jessica the Stripper/Christy/Christina and whatever she uses now, the stories she told me about the guys showing up for dates was unreal. Bad hygiene and hairy balls was her main complaint. She liked my grooming and hygiene, but she still raised her rates 100%! So. clean is not everything, and doesn't pay the bills as she said. LOL.
She is something, and doing quite well these days. Go for it Christy.
HotCindyLou aka HCL, 30 years older than advertised, not even a GILF, I walked out. Probably still has fans around here, but none in the powder room. Made a classless exit.
I think I've been pretty lucky with clients generally being very hygienic. I have only ever dealt with two clients with noticeable BO and while it was distracting it wasn't the end of the world. Luckily everyone has cleaned their ass before their visits. Some balls/cock are
more sweaty than others but I haven't experienced any that hindered the bj. But if someone expects me to rim them then they absolutely need to be very fresh and clean. No ass sweat.

I wouldn't ever complain about hairy balls. I do, admittedly, get more enthusiastic with ball licking/sucking if there isn't a huge jungle. But hairy balls aren't the end of the world.

Don't get me wrong. Hygiene is important to me. But my point is that if a girls biggest complaints are hairy balls and minor BO then she is lucky.
I think I've been pretty lucky with clients generally being very hygienic. I have only ever dealt with two clients with noticeable BO and while it was distracting it wasn't the end of the world. Luckily everyone has cleaned their ass before their visits. Some balls/cock are
more sweaty than others but I haven't experienced any that hindered the bj. But if someone expects me to rim them then they absolutely need to be very fresh and clean. No ass sweat.

I wouldn't ever complain about hairy balls. I do, admittedly, get more enthusiastic with ball licking/sucking if there isn't a huge jungle. But hairy balls aren't the end of the world.

Don't get me wrong. Hygiene is important to me. But my point is that if a girls biggest complaints are hairy balls and minor BO then she is lucky. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
exactly how i feel.

i havent had really any bad/disgusting experiences in my 3 years of providing.