Help any form

Both of you guys are heartless and very uncool........Maybe if it happened to your family you would not be such assholes, (but then you just might be). Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Maybe if you would heed the warning you could save some of your hard earned cash.
I see your showcase says "THIS PROVIDER IS NOT OFFERING ANY CURRENT SPECIALS."

Some specials would show your sincerity in earning.

I do hope things turn out okay with your son. Originally Posted by BarebackLover

I do NOT think this is a good time to be asking for a special, OMG!! are u serious, you should be offering more to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT BELIEVE THIS POST. This lady is not to be trusted, and now she is using her son to try and scam money from you. Originally Posted by durango95
Can u tell us the proof you have that this is a scam!!!!!
Can u tell us the proof you have that this is a scam!!!!! Originally Posted by HEATHERTHEMILF
he might only have a hunch, but, like i suggested, can brittney tell reputable someone in person about her situation so that we'll know a bit more about its truth?? just posting something on the internet does NOT make it true.
I'll only make one comment on this thread, as I see it heading toward a certain conclusion all on it's own...there are some very "unusual" claims scattered throughout it. Can't wait to see the rest!
Ok all I have contacted chipper and december love for the proof you so need. And two the two that think this is a scam. Omfg. Why would I give personal situations out and expect this from you all. I have been reviewed well and am a long standing member of this board. I am appaled. I believed I could get some help which by the way some of the ideas were some I had not thought of thank you. Thank you thank you. We did receive word today that 140k will be covered so now I just have to find a way to make the difference. Thanks for those who truely understand where I am. Thanks for everything.

Britt
I'll only make one comment on this thread, as I see it heading toward a certain conclusion all on it's own...there are some very "unusual" claims scattered throughout it. Can't wait to see the rest!
Originally Posted by TheDuck
"very unusual" would be an understatement.
Yesterday at 5:30pm it was $180k needed

Now, 24 hours later it's only $40k needed per post #36

Sounds like progress to me!
I'm going to assume that the remaining 40K is your portion of the bone marrow transplant, since Medicaid will only cover his portion (Medicaid is generally for children under 19). If thats the case, there are a multitude of charities out there that will cover your part of the donation free of charge. If you need info on that, just PM me and let me know.
  • aka
  • 07-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Good job getting Ms. Love involved. I was about to suggest that course of action.
Thanks aka--

I prefer to stay involved as a person who knows where to go for these sorts of treatments. I went through my own cancer battle 20-odd years ago and am very familiar with neutropenia and the etiology and treatments available-- not to mention the organizations who make treatments more affordable for those who don't have the means. If she NEEDS me for verification, I'm fine with that. But my primary intent here is to make sure that money is not a barrier to treatment. There are too many programs out there.
I have a grandson who lives with me. He is 13 and I have him on medicaid. I have never come across a procedure that was reccomended by a Dr. that medicaid will not pay for 100 per cent. Of course I havent had anything like this come up. I dont pretend to know all the ends and outs of medicaid.
Ahh yes, like the dancer that explained to you (in front of me-I witnessed firsthand) how your review caused her to have to move, spend money on a plane ticket, and caused her to lose visitation of her kid, not to mention cause her mom to think she was a whore. And she was crying most of the time in front of us. So I gave her a hundred to help with the ticket, no strings attached. Then after we pressured you into helping out, you offered her $60, but wanted some dances with extras in return. That's what I call heartless and uncool.

It's easy to be an armchair good samaritan, but when put to the test, you failed, bigdog. Originally Posted by Monte Cito
Two different things

if she was dying and needed a transplant of some kind then I would be happy to help her if I could.

But she is a dancer who did what many dancers to to make money and I did a review and got lambasted about it. Her crying was an act for you to take pity on her and you and I bought her plane ticket if you recall. Monte, I am sorry you do not like the fact that she had to move away and her mom called her a whore, sex acts for money tend to make it appear that way, (especially since she was such a 100% squeaky clean dancer, never did any type of extras, oh, except just for you ). Go get a new favorite and tell her she cannot dance for anyone else but you and see how that goes over. Move on!

So that was not a "test" as you call it, and she was lucky to get the .6 from me!
Ranch---

I agree, Medicaid at the very least will pay for his half 100%. Not sure when it comes to BMT whether or not they cover the donor as well..not familiar with that side of it.
  • aka
  • 07-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Not sure when it comes to BMT whether or not they cover the donor as well.. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Logically, it should.