Hooger problems...

• ztonk
  • 04-10-2017, 07:52 AM
You ever wanted to bone your ex's best friend? Raises hand. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
Was this a P4P date? If so, probably the worst idea ever. Even if it wasn't, there are just so many ways this can go wrong.

z
Yes it was. And he was screened. He acted like he didn't know who I was beforehand. He swore he didn't. I would never knowingly do this! I don't know! I had no idea who was on the other side of that door. What do ya do? Well, we had to bone. I couldn't turn him away @ the door. Oh no. No. No. There's too much at stake here. Seeing as I've been outted what like 3x now by the same bitch. Oh well. May as well fuck his friends too, right?! Who knows who arranged what or who paid who, but at the end of the day, "all I could do was laugh all the way to the bank & think about how different my life would have been if I would have fucked his friend instead of him many years ago!" I said hey... Tell him if he sent you...Thanks for the donation & the better fuck! And if it really was just a coincidence, even better!! That's all I will say about that.
..... "all I could do was laugh all the way to the bank & think about how different my life would have been if I would have fucked his friend instead of him many years ago!" I said hey... Tell him if he sent you...Thanks for the donation & the better fuck! Originally Posted by The Infamous One
hmmmm..... So the thought that he could now be called into family court by your Ex to testify to you whoring was not something you considered? Instead you came here and bragged about it?

I am willing to bet, dollars to donuts, that Alcohol was involved. If not, should have been.
He had a lot of friends.
Lighten up, Whisp. At some point you just have to throw your middle fingers in the air & wave em around like ya just don't care. You don't have to answer this question. But why would anyone do that? Well, because they can. And may or may not have something so great no one would dare bother them again. Maybe? Maybe not? Life is too short to be afraid all the time. Whatever happens happens for a reason.
Whatever happens happens for a reason. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
That is pretty easy to agree with. Good Luck with your new found freedom....
That sounds devious. Yikes. I have enough hooger problems as you can see. Lol