What do providers think about while giving a bbbj?

As in peak performance in sports, if the provider is not totally in sync and "in the flow" with the blowjob, she will not be performing at her very best although that might not matter if the results are to the clients liking. That is why I love providers who have a true cocksucking "fetish" since they always seem to get totally into it physically and mentally. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I have had this "fetish " since I was a teenager..and it just keeps getting stronger..and the deeper down my throat the better...
I think there may be an oral g spot in the back of the throat that women with a cock sucking fetish who love DT have discovered.
I think you might be right..cause the farther back it goes the hotter I get..
And some are probably thinking "I sure hope he doesn't know what i'm thinking". Originally Posted by Doove
Sometimes I do hope that! If I am having so much fun and loving it I don't want them to know that, I don't want to get charged, lol!!!!
Well being a provider is one job where the client wants you to have as much fun if not more than he is having. Sometimes, the bigger the donation, the more fun he wants and expects you to have.
Allison, maybe we can rename it the A spot
I think about which colors I want to paint my walls...
Allison, maybe we can rename it the A spot Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Maybe...it sure will push me over the edge..
i thinck of the taste of the cum thats gonna soon be making me gage...hehe
truth in advertizing
i thinck of the taste of the cum thats gonna soon be making me gage...hehe Originally Posted by babydollsnow
LMAO. This is some subject. Who cares what she is thinking ! Technique? Shopping list? If she performs with gusto and makes sure I reach the clouds of orgasmic coma she can be reviewing advanced calculus in her mind if she wishes. I dont care. Originally Posted by rednecksatyr
Maybe she is calculating the derivative of the slope of my function as her x 's and o 's approach infinity.
Provider A: "Damn I heard sixx was a quick shooter during sex but that motherfucker takes too long during oral"...............

sixx
I'm thinking...."What do I wanna be when I grow up?"
I'm thinking...."What do I wanna be when I grow up?" Originally Posted by Valerie

And what would that be?
Valerie, I think I have a good idea what that is.