For those who need proof of the BIg Lie...

You’re not fooling anyone. Just like before. Originally Posted by bambino
I think we agree? I’m pretty sure that Trump’s Big Lie is just that, as he and his followers in their hearts know he lost. He’s not fooling anyone with his claims of victory. The only person that attempted to steal the election was Trump, the loser.
I think we agree? I’m pretty sure that Trump’s Big Lie is just that, as he and his followers in their hearts know he lost. He’s not fooling anyone with his claims of victory. The only person that attempted to steal the election was Trump, the loser. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Good, you agree that you’re B1B and you’re not fooling anyone with this fake handle. Report it to ECCIE so they can can delete it. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Tiny actually thinks he’s a real live Attorney!!!!
Go get em, nm. Welcome!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Good, you agree that you’re B1B and you’re not fooling anyone with this fake handle. Report it to ECCIE so they can can delete it. Thanks in advance. Originally Posted by bambino
Still not sure who 1B1 is but you must be obsessed with him. You’ve mentioned him several times. Guy must be awesome. Hope to see him sometime.

Anyway, Trump lost. Not sure you knew that.
Still not sure who 1B1 is but you must be obsessed with him. You’ve mentioned him several times. Guy must be awesome. Hope to see him sometime.

Anyway, Trump lost. Not sure you knew that. Originally Posted by NoirMan
https://t.me/jsolomonReports/963
Still can’t read your telegram links, bambino.

My bullshit filter must be blocking it.

Please start posting what they say ... if you dare.
Yes, you need to be wary of clicking on a link
  • oeb11
  • 10-04-2021, 09:26 AM

DPSTs do so love their Che and his long hard hot cigars!!!
Thank You - mindless minions - for the laughs!
  • oeb11
  • 10-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Good catch - B
1b1 gets banned - and s new, still foolish marxist version pops up.

Same old marxist , racist propaganda/

Hmmmmm????