The Official "Bitch About pxmcc" Thread

but bb1961-btw does that mean you've been barebacking random hoes since 1961-since Boardman doesn't seem inclined to help you learn how to troll like a boss, i guess it falls to me to try to give you some helpful pointers..

first, you gotta lose the annoying little brother sthtick. no troll boss even does that.

second, you gotta do your homework, which means you gotta research. ya sorry it sucks i know. but in this case you have an absolute gold mine. you just gotta dig out the good stuff. ok i'm even going to help you out. for example,

wtf is a bully alert..

what kind of clown gives a fuck you shove to a "scary" pimp while a 2nd pimp looks on, all the while holding an awkward hobby bag. surely no one could possibly be that dumb..

what kind of moron tests bear spray from a moving bicycle firing into a brisk headwind? surely there isn't anyone that stupid, right..

what kind of retard fucks a skinny fat ho while her beached whale roommate is doing god knows what in the next bed over and literally laughs at her pimp when he makes his "unexpected and grand" entrance and tells him (the pimp) that he's fucking up the hobbyist's chi, while the skinny fat ho explains to the pimp what a hobbyist is, while the hobbyist is literally laughing so hard his stomach hurts..

surely no one is dumb enough to bet 600 bucks on a single roll of dice just because the shooter looks like he's been shooting dice from when he was still wearing Pampers..

and surely no white retard would seek out the worst hood in h-town walking at 2am in khaki shorts, a clean white t-shirt and comfy sneaks, for stress relief, no less. like wtf..

and no normal cyclist when confronted with a pack of pitbulls would identify the alpha male and aim to run him over unless he runs, and quickly, thereby killing him and scaring the beezesus out of the rest of the pack. (note to cyclists: google maps bike routes will for sure take you through a ward that will be filled with packs of hungry uncollared pits, sometimes several wards.) surely there's no one that dumb..

so step 1: research with patience. (i'll be following up with more tips and helpful hints. imma show you how to troll like a boss..)

are you with me so far sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

You've way overcomplicated it.

A good troll knows that less is more.
Fucktards and hooktards will hang themselves.
The ones that get foul hooked are the funniest.
Oh yeah, don't forget to pet the kitty.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-16-2020, 11:05 AM

Oh yeah, don't forget to pet the kitty. Originally Posted by boardman
i love petting the kitty, but i rarely eat the kitty. but wait, that's a good thing, right? however, i did eat a kitty a few days ago. she was delicious. i'd post links except Ike would spot me 5 points, gratis..

never eat Schrodinger's kitty in a box, because she's radioactive baby. plus you're gonna really piss off Scrodinger, who might put you in a box for good measure, and make you calculate the probability that you'll ever get out..

"bless me father for i have sinned. these are my sins. i ate a kitty, and if i had to do it all over again, father, i'd eat the very same kitty again because she-it was a she kitty father-was delicious. i can't be helped, can i father.."

and you're absolutely right, less is more. the corollary is more is less. so bb1961, keep that in mind, less is more and more is less. (and just in case you were wondering, up is in fact down and down is actually up. einstein proved that; well actually not-he proved that up may as well be down and down may as well be up. as joe pesci succinctly summarized in "My Cousin Vinnie," everything is relative. truer words have never been spoken, not even by Zarathrustra.

i'm sorry to burst your bubble, but also, the matrix is a thing, and ufos have been filmed by US Navy fighter pilots. and matter beat out antimatter by a nose in a photo finish, otherwise we wouldn't be here to discuss how to troll like a boss. you go, matter..)
  • pxmcc
  • 04-16-2020, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by VitaMan
if i can't see anything, are we in an the Emperor has no clothes scenario..

A good troll knows that less is more. Originally Posted by boardman
+
^^^^ This shit.....
  • pxmcc
  • 04-16-2020, 08:00 PM

Oh yeah, don't forget to pet the kitty. Originally Posted by boardman
Boardman i don't mean to put you on the spot, but can you show bb1961 what a boss troll post (of me) looks like? he needs to seriously elevate his troll game. this annoying little brother sthtick he's got going is just sorry af..

i get it if you prefer to demur. i will give him a sampler of how i'd troll px, but since everyone has a different style, i thought it might be good for him to get at least a couple of examples of how to troll like a boss, for the sake of perspective and posterity and whatnot/whathaveyou..

also, my troll posts tend to be kinda wordy, violating your 1st postulate of trolling, that less is more, plus the first corollary following therefrom, that more is ...

class? that more is ________.
Would you like some more rope...
in other news shinebro is BANNED. Again.

BAHHAA
Good morning angry geriatrics! (Not PX or SC)

General Election Poll: Trump vs Biden

Biden 72%
Drumpf 28%

Fox News / OAN
April 17, 2020
soldier boy....you need to stay on topic. This is not a soapbox for your political ideology.

Let px have his say and the others.

No need to spout political bullshit.
Keep believing the polls. They worked so well last time.
soldier boy....you need to stay on topic. This is not a soapbox for your political ideology.

Let px have his say and the others.

No need to spout political bullshit. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Affirmative!