SL or Whispers?

I've done some exit polling and concluded two things.

1. Guys really want to vote but are afraid it will make them gay. Nobody will know but look at the bright side. There are a lot of potential queers to play with so vote now!

2. So many of the ladies told me that it is a very difficult decision. They keep going back and forth. To solve that problem I have included a link to a song. I want you to listen and read the lyrics. Sing along. The one man who the song reminds you of is the one to get your vote.

https://youtu.be/G2w-nESwyk4
Not a lady.
burden of proof
phrase of burden Originally Posted by Observing
No need for proof ma'am.... We take you at your word....
So many of the ladies told me that it is a very difficult decision. They keep going back and forth. To solve that problem I have included a link to a song. I want you to listen and read the lyrics. Sing along. The one man who the song reminds you of is the one to get your vote.

Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Excellent Choice.... I've heard many a gal humming this over the years.
If I was more gay I would participate in this poll
If I was more gay I would participate in this poll Originally Posted by flinde

More Gay?

How gay are you Flinde?
No need for proof ma'am.... We take you at your word.... Originally Posted by Whispers
You project you are uber connected and big mack daddy of all things pusswah.
Deliver.
Your word is shit here.
Shouldn't you be changing a diaper 'bout now on that trick baby?
Shouldn't you be changing a diaper 'bout now on that baby? Originally Posted by Observing
After the hassles involved in getting the youngin here from Mexico City I'm not changing any damn diapers....Not to mention the costs......
On the other hand you have Whispers. He is an intellectual, can provide deep and stimulating conversation and is likely to make love and hold you in his arms. He is someone you would take to meet your family.
Originally Posted by Treetop78759

Wow, this is the first time Whispers has ever been described as being an intellectual.
SMH
Hahaha I can't deal with you lol ... Just too honest for your own good ...

But Funny as shyt

Why I should vote for me?

"Of the two of us SL is the true bachelor. I have a SO and an 8yo at home and 23yo with a 3mo on the side.

SL is the guy a woman has the greatest future potential with.
"

besides....

"I am old... round and have a small dick..... I can fuck 3... maybe 4 times in a day...last maybe 40-45 minutes..... will eat pussy for another hour but after that I want a sandwich and a beer...."

Look at that... 40 words each Originally Posted by Whispers
You guys are being so polite & complementing each other very well .

After looking at my schedule at this point I'd like to transfer all my votes to Whispers. There will be no way I'll be able to go fill my duties should I win. Whispers has been here a lot longer than me and has help many a hobbyist.
If there is a second prize please give it to Nuglet he needs all the help he can get.
Working on #400 Originally Posted by Still Looking
I have included a link to a song. I want you to listen and read the lyrics. Sing along. The one man who the song reminds you of is the one to get your vote.

https://youtu.be/G2w-nESwyk4 Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Ahh... you do know that George Michael was gay, right?

"Of the two of us SL is the true bachelor. I have a SO and an 8yo at home and 23yo with a 3mo on the side.

"I am old... round and have a small dick..... I can fuck 3... maybe 4 times in a day...last maybe 40-45 minutes..... will eat pussy for another hour but after that I want a sandwich and a beer...." Originally Posted by Whispers
Wow... to think I had believed others' depiction of you as a sedentary Jabba the Hut.
But!
Based on your self-assessment, I am forced to adjust my impression... you must be a major stud, if one can believe your self-description {cough... cough...}
WHat can I say...... Young pretty women bring out the best in me....

T-Therapy has kept that "best" in place...

I'm not in shape to run a marathon but in the limited area of a king size bed I can log some quality cardio time....
Were I a provider it would be the one with smallest cock and best cash offer. But Im a guy and my choice is SL because we both were turned down by same provider a few years ago.