Mood killers!!!

• Bry27
  • 11-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Lady this week stopped and made choclate covered stawberries , It was a 1 hr session ...time killer and mood killer
Lady this week stopped and made choclate covered stawberries , It was a 1 hr session ...time killer and mood killer Originally Posted by Bry27
did she cover herself with them or feed them to you?
if not, yep, time and mood killer.
Different things kill my mood...non kissers are at the top for me too
Lady this week stopped and made choclate covered stawberries , It was a 1 hr session ...time killer and mood killer Originally Posted by Bry27
Even a quickie is better than those strawberries ..,,mmmmmmhhmmm
The ladies often say my 1.3" of dangling death ruins the mood.
  • Bry27
  • 11-02-2018, 11:38 AM
She took 15 -20 minutes making them and set them to the side , i asked what they are for , and she said she,likes to cook and wanted me to have some ����♂️
  • Bry27
  • 11-02-2018, 11:39 AM
Even a quickie is better than those strawberries ..,,mmmmmmhhmmm Originally Posted by Analeese
So agree baby
She couldn't have done that BEFORE you got there? Same thing goes for baking cookies during a session. When the timer goes off, you have to stop what you are in the middle of and fetch the cookies from the oven. While sweet gesture, it's a huge distraction. All that should be done before hand imo
  • L.A.
  • 11-02-2018, 12:10 PM
There are many things I like or don't like in a session but as far as killing my mood to be there some of them are:
1. Making me wait in the parking lot. I start getting irritated, and the longer I wait the more irritated I get and will reach the point to where I don't even want the session because I know when I get inside I'll just be a grumpy old fart.
2. Not being ready when I walk in. TV on loud and lights are on bright, stuff on the bed that has to be moved.
3. This JUST happened to me and it was most definitely a mood killer. Answering a text (or 15) during the session. If there is some sort of emergency then let's reschedule. If it's not an emergency turn the phone to silent, not to vibrate because that's just as bad to keep hearing that noise, turn it to silent or off.
I cannot believe some of these things y'all are saying that companions have done during sessions; phone calls, texts, TVs on, stopping the session to cook! I mean WTF?! That's ridiculous.

For me, major turn-offs in a session are bad smells, asking for bbfs, asking again for bbfs after I already said no, bad daty, and tit slapping. (I hate tit slapping)
  • L.A.
  • 11-02-2018, 01:18 PM
I cannot believe some of these things y'all are saying that companions have done during sessions; phone calls, texts, TVs on, stopping the session to cook! I mean WTF?! That's ridiculous.

For me, major turn-offs in a session are bad smells, asking for bbfs, asking again for bbfs after I already said no, bad daty, and tit slapping. (I hate tit slapping) Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
Have to admit I never thought I'd see "tit slapping" on this list.

For me, major turn-offs in a session are bad smells, asking for bbfs, asking again for bbfs after I already said no, bad daty, and tit slapping. (I hate tit slapping) Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly

I love to give daty to a provider that gives cues would you expound more on bad daty?
I just read a review where the provider supposedly took a poop upon the clients arrival...with the door open(Ultimate Mood Killer)
Personally even a gal peeing before we shag is gross....ijs
Bad DATY is when the fucktard is not chewing the kitty like jerky.
Used rubber on the bed from previous John
Laughing at my dick
Fake eyelashes that poke me on my balls
Sticking 4 fingers in my butt when I clearly said to fiist me
Laughing at my dick uncontrollably and ROTF
Farting while we 69
Midgets under your bed
Your dog staring at me while you are giving me head
Pubic hair gets stuck on my teeth after our first kiss when you are clearly bald.
Finally, counting the money when the quarter rolls are clearly marked 10 dollars per roll. Yes I paid you in quarters so what?
Are you done yet kind of rudes it for me, LOL