What Do You Call Your Penis? Or Your Vajajay?

What Do You Call Your Penis?

LUCKY!
My penis is very happy this morning but never gave it a name.

I was offered big money to tatoo "golden palace" on it for my next movie.
  • Thom
  • 01-02-2011, 10:02 AM
My ex used to call it Jai which is thai for big, but lately I've been calling him unemployed
I won't say what it is, but I've actualy given the "bone" a female name! (because sometimes she behaves like a spoiled little girl!)
Princess Originally Posted by reese foster
Hey Princess I know where there is a frog that needs a KISS!
Hey Princess I know where there is a frog that needs a KISS! Originally Posted by Da Hammer
Anytime Kermit ..Get your ass over here!
Pretty thang.
I've been calling my SO's southern areas a "no fly zone" for years...
I was offered big money to tatoo "golden palace" on it for my next movie. Originally Posted by monkmonk
That reminds me of a joke... the punch line of which was, "Little Joe's Bar & Grill, Waxahachie, Texas"...
That reminds me of a joke... the punch line of which was, "Little Joe's Bar & Grill, Waxahachie, Texas"... Originally Posted by Bobave
Very familar with that place. I went to college close to there.
or another joke tattoo

Little Rock (and sometimes "Little Rock High School marching Band")
Its called a lot...Dick...
Prince Henry the Navigator

Anytime Kermit ..Get your ass over here! Originally Posted by reese foster
Me too? (not at the same time)
Wilbur, from Mr Ed the classic TV show. Mr Ed the talking horse always let Wilbur thinck he was in charge. Most episodes had him enthralled with attractive young fillies and when Ed wasn't getting Wilbur into all sorts of precarious predicaments they would sit around and play chess.

It was fun to tell the SO, when in public that we had to hurry home and feed Wilbur. It was also amusing to start calling her 'June' when ever I was going to take her home and be a little hard on the beaver. Family dinners, PTA meetings and picking her up on a day pass from the convent.

3 sides this was the perfect Dallas thread, you have my blessing.

Originally Posted by Wayward

Glad you approve.

I was betting you would have chosen Gilligan, the original Little Buddy.
That would only be funny if I looked like Alan Hale.

Or maybe we could go with S.S. Minnow.