Wrong Place.....Even Worse Time

I see your point wanderer. At the same time tho, I tend to behave as if every client at first meeting is potential LE.

Could I have handled the whole thing different from the beginning, likely resulting in everyone being happy with everything? Probably so. But here's a newsflash for ye omniscient hobbyists who classified me as having shortbus common sense: I've only been doing this online stuff for a month and prior to that only since summer started. I'm overly independent bc I value my privacy and don't want to be compromised when I go back to nursing. It's highly plausible that you gentlemen have glided thru your entire hobby existence without even so much as a stutter (and I bet your poo glitters under the glow of florescent bathroom lights too). Unfortunately for us mere mortals, error and correction are a hazard of learning. Perhaps you should write a rule book shortbussers like myself could refer to when in doubt - a picture book plz as big words confuse my itty bitty brain. ;-) Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Nice reply. I like that.
Your post is totally awesome! I suspect the word omniscient is not in any other post on the entire site...... LOL. Shortbus... you are too funny!!!! BTW I'm the white dude that would that would have invited the black dudes up to join in.... but thats just me! Good luck and maybe you hear from me soon!!
I see your point wanderer. But here's a newsflash for ye omniscient hobbyists who classified me as having shortbus common sense: I've only been doing this online stuff for a month and prior to that only since summer started. It's highly plausible that you gentlemen have glided thru your entire hobby existence without even so much as a stutter (and I bet your poo glitters under the glow of florescent bathroom lights too). Unfortunately for us mere mortals, error and correction are a hazard of learning. Perhaps you should write a rule book shortbussers like myself could refer to when in doubt - a picture book plz as big words confuse my itty bitty brain. ;-) Originally Posted by thathottnurse

OUCH Nice sarcastic retort! Needs a touch more snark and a rhetorical question at the end. The use of the word "omniscient" is shooting over the head of the target audience, though I'm sure you are extending deference in case they are truly all knowing.
Short-bus common sense is a compliment, and when you consider the source, all the more reason to accept it in a graciously, patronizing way.
Damn. You're a great writer and funny, too! Welcome to ECCIE!

Oh and the line, "I bet your poo glitters under the glow of ..." is just a priceless imagery.

Good luck with your new beginnings. It's nice to see a new member who is well-spoken and has grit!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Thank you!! )))
i can understand where they guy was coming from, just dont never ever talk to another guy infront of another guy, when youre with a client he is your man for that hour lol. so conduct yourself like you are going to see your man, you would not have talked to nobody whether u thought he was looking or not if you have that mindset lol seriously.
I dunno. . .THN, you've been around long enough that I wouldn't have feared management. I might have feared LE was casing you, but that's usually a giveaway.

I have to rule with sinkerswim on this topic- I'd have gone with you.

THN you are SO on my to-do list! Sadly your hotness excites my short dick so much that it'll be quick, so the only fun you'll get out of it is the cash.
The only nurses I have ever had while visiting the hospital could play linebacker in the NFL. Somehow I have never uttered that hot nurse at any establishment with nurses.
I woild have let the guy watch if he wanted to pay part of my donation i dont care what color he was .