Saige & XY part II

ahhhh your 2nd pic link

sorry I not the workflow manager. I the worker, getting paid about the same as errr never mind

Oh and the 1st pic link
Ahhhhhh WTF I want a willie tune, not his life story

yeeeeeeh haaaaaaaaw Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I don't have a Willie tune for you, but here's one for the "Watcher"!
bump this shit
Another short lived reincarnation coming......
bump this shit Originally Posted by leetchie
Settling in nicely I see....
bump this shit Originally Posted by leetchie
This is the sad state of affairs when one has nothing worthy in their life... Nothing left to define them except what they think of as past glory. They dredge up year old shit to try to relive their glory days. Unfortunately for them, their glory days weren't worth shit either as scum is scum , even when glorified.
Are you going to pay for new tits like the last one? she could use some new ones
I am entertained.
Another short lived reincarnation coming...... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
The key to surviving a reincarnation is found in changing the behavior that reminds us of who you were........ijs
This is the sad state of affairs when one has nothing worthy in their life... Nothing left to define them except what they think of as past glory. They dredge up year old shit to try to relive their glory days. Unfortunately for them, their glory days weren't worth shit either as scum is scum , even when glorified. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
This really is a result of having discussions abt your personal lives and
biz excursions to a public board and then continuing to engage in conversations
Regarding it.
If you prefer the past to stay just that..
you disengaged from any type of hype regarding it.
a misguided ego trip gone awry?
This really is a result of having discussions abt your personal lives and
biz excursions to a public board and then continuing to engage in conversations
Regarding it.
If you prefer the past to stay just that..
you disengaged from any type of hype regarding it. Originally Posted by aj14620
Not really. If you wanna take it off topic... Staff edit: Personal info removed

If a person wants to see a woman, that has intense screening, say real identification, or job verification, that's even more dangerous than sharing who sleeps in your bed.. Be it a hooker or a significant other.

So let's assume the person that the original comment was directed to... From TM to leetchie... That if in fact he is who most are assuming, is a danger just because that person took it upon himself to obtain very personal information, about any and everyone, for malicious purposes. Putting yourself on the Internet isn't safe anymore... In anyway. Whether you speak of your personal life or not. It really comes down to how you handle such situations.

Enough already folks!
I'm curious because I'd like to know what lies fly in and out of your guys mouths about the hobby world... And how many actually believe the things hookers try to sell you. Originally Posted by SaigeS

Not really. If you wanna take it off topic... Staff edit: Personal info removed Originally Posted by SaigeS

What a Dick move! Hardly surprising, considering the source.
  • Doove
  • 04-07-2015, 01:55 PM
What a Dick move! Originally Posted by jokacz
Maybe, maybe not. But either way, no ban.

But register a 2nd handle.....or get accused of pointing out who the moDHerator is of the spider hole.....and look out!

Enough already folks! Originally Posted by Highwayman64
EFF THAT!
Define personal info.... Please.
I'll be waiting. When I drop a real life name, or phone number... Maybe address... Then we can talk about real life info. It's only real when proven or admitted.