BROWN SHOWER?

Gotta wonder what was it in their upbringing that brought this on.
The food tasted like crap.
Personally I'm gonna say no. From a health care perspective (my career) I can't ignore the risk for hepatitis a and b. Then there's e coli. E coli is what we refer to as an opportunistic pathogen. Just fine in the colon but if ingested you're fucked in more ways than one.
I know that this is a very sensitive topic. And I'm really pleased with how everyone is making their opinions known in a direct, but reasonable, fashion.

Yeah for Another Realm!

Elisabeth
Well said and exactly on point.

Saying there are hundreds of people into this doesn't make it normal or right. It simply speaks to how corrupted and bankrupt our culture has become. Originally Posted by tracer
What exactly are you doing in this forum anyways? All I have seen from you is passive aggressive judgements.

You made the decision to come to this forum and you made the decision to click on the threads dealing with topics that you obviously dislike. So what gives?
No.
I will not do anything to make someone sick.
No.
Doesn't sound like it is a common thi. +1 to Ms. Athena's comments and to Gladiator69's point about losing other's business if you participate. Eating excrement imo is extreme and though you are up to date on immunizations, healthy and not receiving, it is still a risky move in various ways to participate. Originally Posted by CS25
It is common. Ive had a few similar sessions and get asked once a month. If you're healthy and you both are consenting go for it. I've offeres it for years and some of the most unexpected people ask for it. Met some really great clients like that. Good luck
  • Av8R
  • 09-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Should this thread be moved to the political forum? I am seeing some interesting parallels between the services requested and our political system.
Here's my viewpoint via Film Study.
Watch this Classic Disturbing Film if you can stomach it:
"SALO: 7 DAYS of SODOM." It's engraved in my memory forever.

Then, tell me how you feel about giving and receiving shit.
#Pun-Intended

I def think abuse & upbringing has something to do with the shitty obsession.
However, each is entitled to his/her own fantasies; Finding willing, top notch partners to partake may prove difficult though. It is not a sanitary situation for either partner. Be careful you guyz and galz with all that shit!

WATCH the flick "Salo" asap!
I'd love to hear your movie reviews/opinions.

Thx for sharing!
-LLL
Lisa Lyonz of Lafayette, LA
???

So, what does Salo have to do with this thread again? It was a quasi BDSM themed fictional movie.
Did you watch the film in its entirety or just Google it and read a review?
-LLL
I've seen it... twice..
Human centiped would be a hit for those who love scat, you get to give and receive
I'm asked for it several times a year. Not frequently but more frequently than one might expect.

For now, I decline although that wasn't always the case. Last year, I tried it. And I couldn't. I have performance issues, I guess.

So now, I just decline. But also, it's entirely possible for me to change my mind.

To each their own.

I don't think that it's right to judge. If it's not for you, then don't do it. Comparing the whole scat thing to what some consider sexual crimes against others is just wrong.

I remember when I first read the Marquis de Sade and being shocked by all of the scat that was written about in several of his shorter stories. And longer ones. It's been around forever.

Interesting answers. Thanks for the topic!

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

+++

I had a few experiences and will do more if anyone hungry for my stuff..lol
Am i sick person?...NO, i am just helping someone who really needs my HELP!
We are not hurting anyone here so please, do not JUDGE others sex interests!