Where the fuck is Chicken Little?

Oeb is not a bad guy.He just gets a little carried away some. Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Personally, I think he's a hate-filled troll. I hope he never returns.
Having the Stars and Bars and backing Trump makes sense......supporting losers

Originally Posted by matchingmole
Laughing my ass off
Personally, I think he's a hate-filled troll. I hope he never returns. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
His backstory has changed over the part few years and I imagine he’s worn out because he’s been hitting the gas pretty hard the past year or so.

So he either took his own advice and sought professional help or...

He’s on his way back to ther Iranian troll farm for his next assignment. Maybe the Senate runoff in Georgia. There’s a sizeable dipshit population in that state crying out for someone to step into the void without getting dogshit on his Birkenstock’s...could be our guy.

Glad I got to say good bye.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just kidding. We all know he’s pouting and deflated and he has a right to be. And oh yeah, there’s a vaccine too!

Booom.
Personally, I think he's a hate-filled troll. I hope he never returns. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Youre the one filled with hate!
And denver is still a liberal bastion of a sewer pit!
Youre the one filled with hate!
And denver is still a liberal bastion of a sewer pit! Originally Posted by winn dixie

....and you're filled with hypocrisy.
Denver is great! One of my favorite ballparks. Lots of lively places. Beautiful surroundings and lots of LEGAL dispensaries.

You’ve obviously never been there, WDB!
Denver is great! One of my favorite ballparks. Lots of lively places. Beautiful surroundings and lots of LEGAL dispensaries.

You’ve obviously never been there, WDB! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Violating guidelines again yssup!

I spent a month there this summer! Hated it!
Nope. POUND THAT BUTTON WDB.

I violated nothing. By definition a dispensary in Colorado is not the source of illicit anything, unlike those AMPs you frequent.
Nope. POUND THAT BUTTON WDB.

I violated nothing. By definition a dispensary in Colorado is not the source of illicit anything, unlike those AMPs you frequent. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Doty voting for first place is over! As usual yssup has it clinched! And without the help of mail in voting!

bahahahahahahhahahhahahahhahha hahahhahahhahhaha
PM me OEB.
He can’t, WDB. He’s back in Iran.