Covered DATY??!? A Yes Or A No??

No fucking way
No man, but no man is going to relish licking latex. It's unnatural...and worse, it takes away an avenue for us to make a provider enjoy the session.

Your post reminds of when I visited San Antonio a few years back. My friend and I went to a strip club and the gals were all wearing these things (I have no clue what they are called) to cover their nipples! I didn't even see them because it was so dark. I took her breast in my mouth and obviously gave her the most confused look when I started munching plastic. She told me about the local ordinance, and I just laughed my ass off...

But seriously, I suspect your client pool will shrink rapidly (literally and figuratively) if you go the way of the evil plastic.
No.
Back in 2008, I tried out CDATY and I couldn't feel anything. Originally Posted by MochaNautte
oh ok... hmmmm well thank you for the feedback. I wonder if that applies to most cases?
Retone said it well above. What would be the point? That said, I just got my first CBJ from a provider, and it was quite good, I mean, amazingly good. I have refused all offers of bareback anything with providers because I'm afraid of germs and viruses and cooties and all the other bad stuff. Well, this particular CBJ was better than any of the (few) BBBJ's I've gotten from amateurs over the years. This provider really knows her stuff, and I was impressed. I'll ask for it again from her. But, as for DATY, I can't imagine. I liked the story from the vet just returned from the war and they cooked up something with saran wrap and then reversed it for the taste part (which, I might add, is at least half the pleasure for the guy, is the taste and smell of a clean, well-lighted place down there). Nah, I can't imagine CDATY. It's just too weird. Originally Posted by mark77070
I totally understand its about taste and smell for men, makes alot of sense that it would be different than a cbj. But, if a man is passionate about giving cdaty wouldnt it be just as satisfing to the woman and man?
It would just be tainted.
I totally understand its about taste and smell for men, makes alot of sense that it would be different than a cbj. But, if a man is passionate about giving cdaty wouldnt it be just as satisfing to the woman and man? Originally Posted by zoebee
Nope, nope, and nope, dear Zoebee. But I tell you what. I've checked out your profile, and the next time you're in DFW, I'll give you a demo, as to why there are better things to do than CDATY.
Sounds like an everything covered no GFE type Date?

No GFE no Me

Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
BBB who is that in Ur avatar
So what is the next great idea after CDATY?
You could wrap your entire body in plastic film Originally Posted by grayturner
LOL, That's funny.I have tried CDATY, Did not taste right or feel that good on my mouth, The lady enjoyed it though.
Hell no! I want to feel that hot, wet tongue and warm breath all over my special areas. I love to taste myself on my partners lips after a good DATY/DATO experience. Mmmm mmmm good!
Its too difficult to chew the kitty properly with Saran Wrap over the kitty.
Eek! There should be no chewing.
Eek! There should be no chewing. Originally Posted by Lucyny
But gentle biting and nibbling is allowed, yes?
Men, would you enjoy this experience? How did it go? Id like lots of feedback!!
Thank you Originally Posted by zoebee
I've done it before and frankly my enjoyment comes from the woman's enjoyment when doing DATY. As long as the woman can get off while using a dental dam, I'm cool with it.
I love DATY - but I love it even more when you love it and your body responds. I did get to try CDATY (by surprise) and I did not care for it. I might as well have been licking a circus ballon.

If CDATY was on the menu of someone I've not met, I would keep looking and not even stop to read a full post or ad.

Not judging, just my preference. I'd pick a "no DATY" over a "CDATY" provider all other things being equal.

Just a hunch, but I think you'd also prefer DATY to CDATY - but if you really want to know and feel the difference, I'll give you a "pepsi challenge" and you can experience DATY with and without the dental dam...

....Now if you wanted to wrap your whole body in plastic....well, Ive not tried that and would likely talk to you about it in Another Realm and see where it might take us! ijs

mm-