The end is near ..AOC refuses to say whether or not she will support Biden.

Wow, that's the guy she is going to marry? That's one chubby cheeked white man who looks like he carries a man purse and just cut off his man bun.

Gents -- There's never been a better time to be a masculine man. The competition is soooo weak!!!

AOC was a strong supporter of Sanders in the primary who would have won if Warren had bowed out instead of dividing the votes three ways. Her entire career is built on racial hatred and division but in her personal life made the choice to be engaged to a white supremacist

Originally Posted by Oilrig
Back on topic since some simple people are so easily distracted...could you imagine if Cheney or any other hundreds of gop politicians didn't support the fucking moron. If someone started a post about all those smart people that know trumpy is a fucking moron this site would crash and the fucking morons' cult would have to go to trumpy's illegal truth social and hope not to get banned from the no ban website lol n omg clueless fucking morons

Dah...its just toooo easy to laugh at fucking morons
better than the comedy section
You mean those ones that’ll all be looking for a job in a few months?
You mean those ones that’ll all be looking for a job in a few months? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Burn!

Burn! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

there's always Barber college.

bahhaaaaa
... And yet - TRUMP - not Biden - is the odds-on FAVOURITE
to Win (yet again) in 2024. ...

THAT is what tells us what people thing of Trump.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Maybe win the Repukenican nomination....that is all though
There is no way in hell Biden is running in 2024.

She should have just said what Mitch says...I'll support who ever the nominee is.

Poor Biden....he has AOC and Trump after him! Originally Posted by WTF
... Aw, mate... ... Don't start with logic and
intelligence NOW ... You've come so far without it.

#### Salty
Biden is on the record as saying he will run in 2024. Are you saying Biden is a liar? Do tell... Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
More cackling from the henhouse.

Things must be slow on the other site.
I'm sure Trump hopes Biden runs in 2024. Talk about a pathetic classic battle of old inept geezers. That would be the most comical and ridiculous shit show presidential race in American history.

In a sick way, I kind of hope it happens, but if a person of sound mind has one iota of logic or any common sense, he/she should hope that there is no way in hell that ever happens.

An 80 year old against a 76 year old in 2024. What could possibly go wrong with that awesome fucked up scenario? LOL
In my conspiracy-theory world, AOC is holding out for the VP slot when "they" replace VP Harris in Sept-Oct just before the Mid-terms.

But If I were AOC, I'd be concerned that Hillery Clinton wants that spot (who killed Vince Foster?).
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-suicide.html

Whoever replaces VP Harris will be lined up to replace President Biden when it does become obviously impossible for him to continue.

"They" will keep him pumped full of whatever keeps him going now till after the mid-terms to allow his successor to fill out his term, then run twice for president. If he collapses before the midterms, his replacement can only run once for president.

This is the Agnew-Nixon-Ford pathway to the White House from the 1970s.
I don’t think she’s old enough to be vp
Oh now,now you know I still consider you to be the Belle of the Ball so need to get mad sugartits. And I do not cackle - that would be your hero ole Kamala.

More cackling from the henhouse.

Things must be slow on the other site. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So damn true!!!!
Back on topic since some simple people are so easily distracted...could you imagine if Cheney or any other hundreds of gop politicians didn't support the fucking moron. ... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I might have missed a gear dear. The OP was about Cheney and the GOP?!?