❤️New Red Bikini Pics❤️

I'm not hating, just a little surprised. Usually it's an ugly girl that wants to fuck any and everybody so easily.
I'm not hating, just a little surprised. Usually it's an ugly girl that wants to fuck any and everybody so easily. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
That statement makes no sense. What does easily mean? Is it supposed to be difficult for someone to see a lady? On this board? In this hobby? Maybe you are not good with your words. Do you want to try again?
That statement makes no sense. What does easily mean? Is it supposed to be difficult for someone to see a lady? On this board? In this hobby? Maybe you are not good with your words. Do you want to try again? Originally Posted by Dud341
Maybe you need to read the whole thread.
Do you know what read for understanding means? They teach it in grade school. I'm not your teacher, therefore not going to.
Hey Dud
There are 2 types of reading and comprehension.

Normal society and educated people....
THEN theres you know who's.
Thats all ya need to know
Hey Dud
There are 2 types of reading and comprehension.

Normal society and educated people....
THEN theres you know who's.
Thats all ya need to know Originally Posted by BigDeal
You can't spell. You're dismissed.
He wasn't calling you dude....he's calling you a dud! Means useless....among other things
Just cuz you can't get this much cock doesn't mean you should be a hater
Just cuz you can't get this much cock doesn't mean you should be a hater Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
Thank you for telling Bigdeal that. Be careful though. It sounds like an insult. The Dr might get ya!
Thank you for telling Bigdeal that. Be careful though. It sounds like an insult. The Dr might get ya! Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
I was telling YOU sir...you are not a mod. Please stop acting like it
I was telling YOU sir...you are not a mod. Please stop acting like it Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
OMG Stacie handle my lightweight!!

https://youtu.be/D-Fjn5nrMcQ
. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Period
You can't spell. You're dismissed. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
There ya go again reading miscomprehension AGAIN, was I referring the Dud's post or your post.
Well appears your a dud as well.
WAH WAH WAH
You carry no weight here on a silly hooker board only in your own mind.
You dismiss no one, got it?
Good!!
Thank you for telling Bigdeal that. Be careful though. It sounds like an insult. The Dr might get ya! Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Sir

Let the moderators do their job if there is a problem it will be taken care of.

This thread is way off the intended subject so it’s closed

The Dr